Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Robbie Rivera Collection

In no particular order, this is my Robbie Rivera collection. Am I missing anything good?

Laid - No More Games (Robbie Rivera Mix)

Moony - Dove (Robbie Rivera Big Room Dub-T Club Mix)

funkatron full vocal remix

perpetuous dreamer - Sound Of Goodbye (Robbie Rivera Dub)

perpetuous dreamer - The Sound Of Goodbye (Robbie Rivera mix)

promo only - Real Fonky Time (robbie rivera funkatron mix)

R. Rivera's feat. Shawnee Taylor - Funk-A-Tron (Drop That Funk)

res - They Say Vision (Robbie Rivera Vocal Mix)

res - They-Say Vision (Robbie Rivera's Tribal Session Dub)

robbie rivera 3am mix - Victoria Beckham-Not Such an innocent girl

robbie rivera - Bang in the Jungle (DJ-Tozo 2002 New Tribal Mix)

Robbie Rivera - Blaze feat Sybil - When I Fall In Love

robbie rivera - candi staton - Young Hearts Run Free

robbie rivera - confusion part two

robbie rivera - feel this 2001

robbie rivera - FUNK BANDIT - crazy love

robbie rivera - funk-a-tron (crazee mix)

robbie rivera - funky green dogs - You Got Me Burnin Up

robbie rivera - houseurbodys - THE KINGS OF TRIBAL

robbie rivera - madonna - Music

robbie rivera - Muzik Junkies - Opium Part 2

robbie rivera - pimp - the light

robbie rivera - Product G & B (Dirty Dancing Fierce Mix)

robbie rivera - relax (dj lottie mix)

robbie rivera - sax heaven

robbie rivera - sex

robbie rivera - Super drum (extended mix)

robbie rivera - The Hum Melody (live from Nikki Beach)

robbie rivera - the lawyer - I Wanna Hmmmm

robbie rivera - trippin (futureshock re-edit)

robbie rivera - trippin'

robbie rivera dub - Luke Slater - Nothing At All

robbie rivera dub - paradiso - Got To Have The Music

robbie rivera freedom mix - Live Element - Be Free

robbie rivera main vocal - Michael Simon - To Be Love

robbie rivera smooth house - information society - Runnin

robbie rivera tribal sessions - darude - Feel The Beats

robbie rivera twisted mix - antiloop - Trespasser

Robbie Rivera Wicked Twisted Mix - Wicked Phunker - Get Higher

Robbie Rivera's Fierce Dub Part I - lamya - never enough

Look out for Kollaborators "Music all around"....also, I didnt notice if you listed his Opium Junkies tracks or The Funk Bandit "Crazy Love"....

PS-Memories is MASSIVE....someone PLEASE PLEASE hook it up...you won't be sorry...i have the original mix only....fuckin lovin it and dying for the remixes.....I don't normally beg but...PLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!

FLiZ

Originally posted by fliz77

Look out for Kollaborators "Music all around"....also, I didnt notice if you listed his Opium Junkies tracks or The Funk Bandit "Crazy Love"....

PS-Memories is MASSIVE....someone PLEASE PLEASE hook it up...you won't be sorry...i have the original mix only....fuckin lovin it and dying for the remixes.....I don't normally beg but...PLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!

FLiZ

Whoops...looks like you got em...check out Opium Junkies "Hungry"

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

FLiZ

what do u have that i would want for the rivera big room memories dub? i pretty much have everything

Originally posted by wakeup

what do u have that i would want for the rivera big room memories dub? i pretty much have everything

For the love of music, trading is great if you have something new to offer, but sharing your love for music is that much better. If more people had that attitude the club scene would be a much better place.

I have to thank a number of the people who post on this board everyday for sharing their love for the music with me, otherwise I wouldnt have the 1000+ tracks I have. Props to BG, Flizz, BMW4Jay, Speshl J and Saleen... yes Saleen too, he may have his opinions as we all do, but he has shared the wealth (with me at least).

If I have something you want, message me at night and its yours.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

sharing is caring:D

BG

i ripped that for my friend on sat onto cd. let me know what u have only thing im looking for is the full vocal of "dont u want me baby" DT was rocking in the winter not teh dub. i dont even know if anyone has it. i know there was a white label in europe of "dont u want me baby" but i think it was different mixes. if so ill tell him to put it on AG or send to u. cause like i told u goin back i put none of my vinyl on my comp. i rip str8 from my denon burner. the "memories" dark dub isnt as bad as i thought once i spun the whole thing.

with what njdionysus said about sharing thats all fine and good but im not one to spend usaully atleast $ 100 bucks a week on vinyl jsut to throw on the comp and let people dl from me. i only give shit to my friends or when i make mixes. if people want the track go out and buy it if u can, if its released.:D

i ripped that for my friend on sat onto cd. let me know what u have only thing im looking for is the full vocal of "dont u want me baby" DT was rocking in the winter not teh dub. i dont even know if anyone has it. i know there was a white label in europe of "dont u want me baby" but i think it was different mixes. if so ill tell him to put it on AG or send to u. cause like i told u goin back i put none of my vinyl on my comp. i rip str8 from my denon burner. the "memories" dark dub isnt as bad as i thought once i spun the whole thing.

with what njdionysus said about sharing thats all fine and good but im not one to spend usaully atleast $ 100 bucks a week on vinyl jsut to throw on the comp and let people dl from me. i only give shit to my friends or when i make mixes. if people want the track go out and buy it if u can, if its released.:D

I hear ya.....I got em anyway so its all good :D

BG

you know what now that I think about it, I totally understand where you're coming from. and when I get the time to put some equipment together, I'll know exactly how you feel about spending the money on the vinyl. i have to respect that.