Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SIGN IN HERE if you were @ the meet up/Roxy!

I was there as well from like 10:30 till.. uhh... not sure what time we left for roxy.. didnt meet that many people.. mainly chilled by the damn kitchen door and chatted with all the CPers i havent seen in a while or that i always chill with.... had a lot of fun at the meetup and roxy tho.. thanx dave!!!! :D

Originally posted by apotheosis

Bebby: were you petite with blondish hair? if so I swear i saw you a few times, but no name tag, and you kinda looked like you were mad, so I didnt wanna say hi.

that doesnt sound like bebby...she doesnt have blonde hair. but it could been the girl that was with me. my boy ed brought some blonde girl with him..and theyre not on the boards so they didnt have nametags. and she may have looked mad cuz she was bored. i think they both were cuz they didnt know anyone. i introduced them to a few ppl when we first got there..but after a couple drinks, plus the fact that i couldnt remember that damn girl's name anyway, i got tired of introducin them to ppl

:rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by apotheosis

Bebby: were you petite with blondish hair? if so I swear i saw you a few times, but no name tag, and you kinda looked like you were mad, so I didnt wanna say hi.

yeah I am small...but I dont have blondish hair.. its brown-auburn... I didnt have a name tag b/c i was late.. i wasnt in a bad mood while i was there... there is a pic of me from the meet-up on the photo part in the CP link.... page 6 # 56.. its taken in teh bathroom.. lol... i dunno if i say you b/c i dunno what you look li ke.. sorry.. next time...