Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Last Night

No one was naked. Not even the club dancers. It was my third time 3rd time hearing draper and his is by far the worst dj i have eva heard. He played lethal industry for like 4 mins. Pimp the light just sounded horrible. That shit is not music , it is just insane crazy noise. THAT WAS MY LAST TIME AT EXIT THAT PLACE SUCKS. TO MANY UGLY PEOPLE, NO ONE THERE EVEN KNOWS HOW TO DANCE. SO THATS BAD MUSIC, PEOPLE CAN'T DANCE, AND THEY LOOK WEIRD. For all of yall who like exit, then stay there in that horrible place. I am not cocky what so eva but i swear to god i was dancing and alotta people were like look at how he moves. He is nice. I was shocked cause i was just warming up. ah well i'm going to sf next sat and i'll have good music to dance to and i will dance for at least at the minimun 6 hrs straight. see ya exit fegs

Exit was awesome last night.

Great crowd, great girls.

Tony Draper was good.

Strippers were beautiful, especially the japanese chick.

Some confused after prom kids walking around.

Slippery ass stairs sucked, as well as the long lines.

It was a great night.

Once again, A LOT of beautiful girls.

Didn't think it would be sooo packed because roxy was debuting but Roxy sucked and Exit was sick...yet again...despite criticism.

i aint criticising no one. Exit is just not my scene. Too many little kids, too many ugly people. and i hate the music. Most of the people there can't even dance and they like the music. JUmpin is not dancing. Any way glad u had fun, i don't hate on any one. But if exit is your place then good 4 u. I AM A PROFESSIANL CLUBBER OF THE 21ST CENTURY Watch me dance. Peace

u want to see beautiful girls, then go to Sound Factory, the girls at exit arent anything compared to the girls u see at SF,

also tony draper sucks my ballz

listen to JP for only 10 mins at SF and u will then understand how much draper sucks

the strippers werent anything good at all, the girls didnt even get totally naked, i thought it was a BUTT NAKED party, but whateva

EXit has to have any kind of false sly tactic to get people to come to its chessy ass club by promoting a naked party, then not even living up to what it promoted.

also, no one at exit knows how to dance

crowd sucked ass

SF is the place to go for the best music, and hottest crowd both personlly and phyically

the girls at exit make janet reno look hot

u want hot beautiful girls go to SF

i would rather be :blown: then to step foot into exit again

:mad:

FIRST OF ALL EXIT WOULD NOT BE THAT BAD IF DRAPER WILL PLAY SOME GOOD SHIT AND GOOD MIXES AND JP SUCKS TO I NOT A BIG FAN OF BOTH OF THESE DJ'S LOOK NEXT WEEK IS GOIN TO BE SICK AT EXIT2 NO DRAPER LUIS DIAZ IS OPENING UP THAN PVD AND THAN EDGARV IS CLOSING HOPE EXIT DOES NOT FUCK THIS UP.

I know i suck. Y the fuck did i go to exit. my boys wanted me to go to vinyl. i didn't cause i went last week.. ah well factory next week. and Who eva said jp sucks get a life. I neva seen anyother dj throw down shit like he does. I could understand y people dont' like someof his music. But as a DJ he is fuckin awesome. and exit will probably be hot with pvd. pvd fuckin rocked factory in march, waht a dj. But exit will proably fuck it up haha.

Originally posted by lefty5b

u want to see beautiful girls, then go to Sound Factory, the girls at exit arent anything compared to the girls u see at SF,

also tony draper sucks my ballz

listen to JP for only 10 mins at SF and u will then understand how much draper sucks

the strippers werent anything good at all, the girls didnt even get totally naked, i thought it was a BUTT NAKED party, but whateva

EXit has to have any kind of false sly tactic to get people to come to its chessy ass club by promoting a naked party, then not even living up to what it promoted.

also, no one at exit knows how to dance

crowd sucked ass

SF is the place to go for the best music, and hottest crowd both personlly and phyically

the girls at exit make janet reno look hot

u want hot beautiful girls go to SF

i would rather be :blown: then to step foot into exit again

:mad:

I WARNED U!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to think u missed the best night at SF for this shit! :laugh: