Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Photos from Meetup and Happy Hour

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

Nice pics.. but where are the rest? Just 46 of them? I know there are tons more out there. Everyone please post the pics you took! Hell i'm on dialup and posted mine, got it done. I can host some if you like.

where are they posted?

after looken at pics threw a real camra all i gotat sat is first pit i need a chest gotta work on that :( and in the second pic i look fat lol fuken life hate it gotta do a lot of liften tonite befor sf and damn i should of shaved cause i look grimeybut fuk it i guess not bad for like cluben around smoke and sweaty ness after a few hours and the people with me in the pics lol trecend your catchen up kid i'm gonna make u go to sf 1 of these days and u aint' gonna be able to say no i'm gonna make u walk around shirtless too so u better get ready and rachel lol u good people girl on till or next fight ;)

and the last thing i hate is u can see that red sh1t they put on my hand sayen i and unreasonable how ever u spell cause i'm under age lol i was pissed my fake id didnt' work but taleats i didn't need to roclk a band so pluses

Originally posted by dgmodel

nice pics... i dont think i had a straight face in any pic... what a dork.

me eiether kid i was smirken in the mall which is a form of a smile and damn i hate smilen gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by shook

after looken at pics threw a real camra all i gotat sat is first pit i need a chest gotta work on that :( and in the second pic i look fat lol fuken life hate it gotta do a lot of liften tonite befor sf and damn i should of shaved cause i look grimeybut fuk it i guess not bad for like cluben around smoke and sweaty ness after a few hours and the people with me in the pics lol trecend your catchen up kid i'm gonna make u go to sf 1 of these days and u aint' gonna be able to say no i'm gonna make u walk around shirtless too so u better get ready and rachel lol u good people girl on till or next fight ;)

:eek: how about a period somewhere...? spell check maybe...? a read through before you go and post that...? SOMETHING?!

:confused: am i the only one who couldn't read that AT all??? :blown:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:eek: how about a period somewhere...? spell check maybe...? a read through before you go and post that...? SOMETHING?!

:confused: am i the only one who couldn't read that AT all??? :blown:

after looken at pics threw a real camra all i gotta say is first pic i need a chest in so i gotta work on that and in the second pic i look fat lol fuken life hate it gotta do a lot of liften tonite befor sf and damn i should of shaved cause i look grimey but fuk it i guess not bad for like cluben around smoke and sweaty ness after a few hours and the people with me in the pics lol trecend your catchen up kid i'm gonna make u go to sf 1 of these days and u aint' gonna be able to say no i'm gonna make u walk around shirtless too so u better get ready and rachel lol u good people girl we'll ontill our next fight

LoL ther i fixed it for u moon shine i am sure your still to simple minded to under stand it since it is a run on sentice but hey i'm gonan drop it easy for u if u can't read wut i write ignore it and don't bother readen any thing else i write and that goes for any of u others out ther i mean yall bring it upon your selfs to state i dont' use spell check and no fuken sh1t thats been stated a billion fuken times and is geting old and on the real i don't care if i look stupid i just type for speed not to look like a fuken genus like some of u faggets ;) so if any of yall DON'T LIKE OR CAN'T READ WUT I WRITE DO YOUR SELFS A FAVOR AND AVOID WUT I SAY AND TYPE CAUSE IT IS THE EASYEST WAY TO NOT STRESS BOUT IT BUT I UNDER STAND SOME OF YALL DONT' HAVE LIFES AND STATEN I CAN'T SPELL OR TYPE IS THE NUMBER 1 TO DO THING ON YOUR LIST IN WHICH I AM FLATTERD BUT ON THE REAL

IF U DON'T LIKE ME,OR CAN'T READ WUT I TYPE DO YOUR SELFS AND MY SELF A FAVOR AND AVOID IT and just ignore every thing i type say or do okay now be goodz people ;)