Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Hanging With The "cpers"

mrmatas2277

had a great time last night for Picotto...had great time hanging with the "cpers"...nice to finally meet: mikey, saleen and koky...had a fawkin awesome time...and of course hanging with: beafriek, joey, sobeton and wildmiami- - was a pleasure, as usual!!! hope to do it again very soon....

ps

June 29 @ Vinyl....see ya there joey/sobeton!!!!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

had a great time last night for Picotto...had great time hanging with the "cpers"...nice to finally meet: mikey, saleen and koky...had a fawkin awesome time...and of course hanging with: beafriek, joey, sobeton and wildmiami- - was a pleasure, as usual!!! hope to do it again very soon....

ps

June 29 @ Vinyl....see ya there joey/sobeton!!!!!!

yeah , we definately had a killer time... it was fun seeing all the cp'ers all cracked out n shit...:screwy::roll::laugh:

definately have to do it again REAL SOON...

BTW , DID PICCOTTO FUCKIN TEAR THE ROOF OFF OR WHAT ??:dj:

Guest saleen351

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, nice meeting xtreme1, sobeton, mrmatas2277 and I know I met more, I just can't remember...

hey mrmatas, are you british, cause for some reason I thought I heard you with an accent? I was really wasted.....

Best clubbing night I've ever been too. Space and piccoto are an insane combination... He is now my fav dj by far.... energy was everwhere...

Ps mikey you always defended that cunt of a bartender, and look what she did to you! Ha, she told you not to pick the drink up unless you put a tip on the bar, she turned her back and bam, you took off with the drink. The problem is that she is in the area I like to chill at so we have to use her. I swore she knows who I am, she refused to serve me for 5 mins.... I threw 2 dollars on the floor as her tip. Stupied cunt!!!! learn some respect for your customers... Someone post the owners email ad, I've had it with her,,, shes the worst and shes in the prime time spot....:blown:

ps lets not mention the pig that i was hooking up with....

Ps mikey you always defended that cunt of a bartender, and look what she did to you! Ha, she told you not to pick the drink up unless you put a tip on the bar, she turned her back and bam, you took off with the drink. The problem is that she is in the area I like to chill at so we have to use her. I swore she knows who I am, she refused to serve me for 5 mins.... I threw 2 dollars on the floor as her tip. Stupied cunt!!!! learn some respect for your customers... Someone post the owners email ad, I've had it with her,,, shes the worst and shes in the prime time spot....

HAAA that is to funny, yeah i know that whoer.. she thinks shes sooo hot... oh my it coulndt be dark enough in there she's trash and she couldnt dance if she ever tried

Uggg total buzz kill chick

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xtreme-1

Ps mikey you always defended that cunt of a bartender, and look what she did to you! Ha, she told you not to pick the drink up unless you put a tip on the bar, she turned her back and bam, you took off with the drink. The problem is that she is in the area I like to chill at so we have to use her. I swore she knows who I am, she refused to serve me for 5 mins.... I threw 2 dollars on the floor as her tip. Stupied cunt!!!! learn some respect for your customers... Someone post the owners email ad, I've had it with her,,, shes the worst and shes in the prime time spot....

HAAA that is to funny, yeah i know that whoer.. she thinks shes sooo hot... oh my it coulndt be dark enough in there she's trash and she couldnt dance if she ever tried

Uggg total buzz kill chick

she needs to be fired or moved.... either way, she sucks and club space should take care of it.... :blown:

insane night, nuff said.

nice meeting mrmatas (thanks for catching me bro, I almost went down a couple times, next time ill have something for you...)

wildmiami, i remember you coming up 2 me, didn't see you after that.

and everyone else, mad fun.

missing in action = soldado & naomi........??? :confused:

Space should make this guy a quarterly resident, bring him back 4 times a year, pay him whatever he wants. First time my ears ever were ringing when leaving that club. Straight up TECH all night, fucking sick sick sick sick sick, more energy comes off that guy then any other DJ to ever spin in that club. NUFF SAID.

:eek:

definitely a fawking awesome night. big ups all the cp’ers in da house tearing sh*t up. Picotto was insane nice hard tech beats; couldn’t stop dancing. Saleen you crazy bastard, nice meeting you finally. DJDekan I never knew you could dance bro. LOL again a fawking awesome night all around. fawking energy was out of control.

rumor is Mr. Picotto will be back in July… :bounce:

M-A-U-R-O-P-I-C-O-T-T-O..DJ..DJ Oh my God!!! ...they thrilled....i mean killed Kenny.:blown:

Did anyone catch the headgear on Mauro:dj: , just some "unuseful" info....he has the headphones made by a fan of his and he worn them the two times that i've seen him. (pretty fresh...guess it goes with his hardcore style) Also, if you guys want one of his best latest tracks...get HONG KONG.

I don't know where to begin, my ears are STILL ringing.:eek:

It was an insane night and the vibe in that club was sick. Mikey yes we did meet for a sec. I introed and you asked me something that til now I still can't believe you asked me. That was some funny shit.

mrmatas2277 and me were attempting to get the cp meetup for 2am to go down by the booth on the right, but seems like everybody was literally in their own world. Yo no biggie cause Sobeton, joey, Dj Dekan, koky, beatfreak, and some of the Cp crew that I didn't get to meet were hangin' for just about the whole night.

Nasty, nasty night. Til next time fans and freaks. :party::shades:

Originally posted by mikeydny

insane night, nuff said.

nice meeting mrmatas (thanks for catching me bro, I almost went down a couple times, next time ill have something for you...)

wildmiami, i remember you coming up 2 me, didn't see you after that.

and everyone else, mad fun.

missing in action = soldado & naomi........??? :confused:

Space should make this guy a quarterly resident, bring him back 4 times a year, pay him whatever he wants. First time my ears ever were ringing when leaving that club. Straight up TECH all night, fucking sick sick sick sick sick, more energy comes off that guy then any other DJ to ever spin in that club. NUFF SAID.

:eek:

I wish I was there :(

Man, one complication after another.... I didn't go to bed till 3 am hoping to be able to make it but no luck!

But, in sprit I was there. :bounce:

Originally posted by saleen351

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, nice meeting xtreme1,

hey mrmatas, are you british, cause for some reason I thought I heard you with an accent? I was really wasted.....

:laugh: :laugh: ...parents are cuban, i was born and raised here...but i guess i do have an accent....mikey no prob. bro, we will def. have to hang again real soon...x-treme, sorry didnt get to meet you....for sure we will meet the next time around....;)

WOW, Picotto blew ALL our minds away on Friday!!! I dont think i could id one track the whole nite!!! There was this one track that had samples of Led Zeplin in it that was wicked!!! And a big first, Picotto slammin down some funkin BREAKS!!! Had a blast, good seeing the cpers. Unfortunatley was unable to cordinate properly to meet wildmiami, xtreme 1, koki, djdekan, ect... due to uncontrollable dancing!!! It was cool though beaming through the roof with mrmatas, sobeton, mikeydny, and joeygk(Should change name to wilkgk) Have to do it again soon. Does anyone know when steve lawler is coming to town???. Im sure he's supposed to be at crobar later this month.

PS Did anyone actually stay till the end of Mauro's set??? I heard he got off the decks like around 6. That means i was deprived of 1 hour of picotto time =(!!!!

Guest saleen351

is it me or did this meet up not go so well? I was like fuck them, I'll meet them some other time, right now its about the music..:D

is it me or did this meet up not go so well? I was like fuck them, I'll meet them some other time, right now its about the music..:D

yoooooo ! you met me. :D meetups never go as planned. we usually manage to find each other; over the course of the night. next time you’re in charge of the meetup..:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

yoooooo ! you met me. :D meetups never go as planned. we usually manage to find each other; over the course of the night. next time you’re in charge of the meetup..:D

all right, what ever time, we pic, I'll email the dj to announce the meetup.... if he doesn't then I choke him out in the booth:blown:

i've gotten Jhonny vicious to do it, so these local guys should support us who support them..

i kind of figured thats what was going on through people's minds...so i went out on personal mission to meet u people...i got tired of waiting at our "cp" meet-up spot...so i just went out looking for people, which worked out best....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i kind of figured thats what was going on through people's minds...so i went out on personal mission to meet u people...i got tired of waiting at our "cp" meet-up spot...so i just went out looking for people, which worked out best....

funny thing is I was never more then 10 feet away from the meetup spot.... just didn't want to stop dancing plus, I only new mikey...