Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn Club scene players

markizwhoiam

the club scene is the best scene for pickup dude

in a club there is a whole different dynamic though than if you chat up a girl in bookstore or in a cafe.

few pointers:

-do "role reversal". IOW ask her to buy YOU a drink, interpret everything wrong then accuse her of wanting to pick you up, tell her you´re not that "easy", tell her she can "only" think of sex and that you have to get to know a person better first before having sex.

-never ever show insecurity, especially not when it comes to dancing or touching her (in clubs, touch is a VERY important aspect, be that in dancing, talking, etc). you HAVE to be confident to get anywhere in a club

-tease her and playfully make fun of her. all of the following with a ;) at the end. (when she´s dancing for example) "wow, i wonder how long you practised for that in front of your mirror", (when she´s wearing a hat, take it, put it on your head) "suits me much better than you", "you´re lucky i´m straight, otherwise i would take away all of your boyfriends", "i´m waaaay hotter than you", (when she tells you something and is finished) "actually i didn´t listen, i just like to watch your lips move", "you just want to brag with me in front of your friends :(".

when you´re getting further with her, "you better run away from me, girl. i will only break your heart. (smile, wink) you need a nice guy who will buy you flowers and dinners and stuff. like that guy there (point to some random chump). if you get together with me, all i can promise you is hours of exquisite pleasure. you need more than that."

you get the meaning...

-give her a "looks don´t mean shit speech". i wrote it down here, adapt as you wish

"you see, IMO "looks" are sooooooooo common. i mean the bigger the city the more REALLY beautiful girls there are. and as looks are so common it is not "looks" that makes ANY girl special but what comes WITH the looks, aka personality, sense of humor, etc. "

i never pay compliments on looks. pretty girls are so USED to getting compliments on their looks. you are ONE in a THOUSAND when you don´t compliment on her looks. also, telling a beautiful woman that she is beautiful is like telling a dog he is dog, they KNOW they´re beautiful and get told so 10x a day.

that speech also clearly shows her i am NOT impressed just by her looks, that she has to prove herself to me OTHERWISE. be that by being entertaining, or having a great sense of humor, or simple by being a fantastic cocksucker. you have now become a challenge

by denying this affirmation to them they will HAVE to prove themselves to you, and if it´s only to keep up their own selfimage (like "i´m seductive" "i can have every man that i want" "i´m desirable")

now go out there and have fun, remember, YOU are the prize not her.

right on...your knowledge is deep and vast like the ocean itself my friend! but now i gotta know...the approach, is it simply walking up to a cutie and grinding up on her? that seems like the ways it has to be, or am i just misleeding myself?

Originally posted by tastey

also, what´s fuckin great about the club scene is that there are so many goodlooking girls at one place. in a club a girl becomes extremely EXCHANGABLE, and the good thing is, they KNOW it :)!

yes but thats true for both sides...........

I am just curius lates say someone goes to a club and what he does there is when he enters the club he finds a comfy place to sit and he dosent move from that for about 5 or 6 hours or better say untill he desides to leave the club.....

would u say that person is shy

OR

mentally deprived

OR

high

O yea the person is very well dressed

and can anyone find a reason why would he go to the club in the first place?

Originally posted by markizwhoiam

after goin to roxy and tryin unsuccessfully to hook up w/a few cuties i've come to the realization that i have straight up NO CLUB GAME! :mad::confused: SO I'm officially putting out the call... IS Anyone out there lookin for an apprentice? i'm a quick learner :D

at least u try some people can even bring them self to do that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by markizwhoiam

right on...your knowledge is deep and vast like the ocean itself my friend! but now i gotta know...the approach, is it simply walking up to a cutie and grinding up on her? that seems like the ways it has to be, or am i just misleeding myself?

working the dancefloor is a thing of it´s own. there are guys that stay on the floor with the girl all the time and there are guys like me that approach on the dancefloor and then lead her off the dancefloor (and away from her friends ;) ) after a while.

approaching on the dancefloor requires at least some dancing skills. what i do is initiate eye contact with one girl of the group, smile, move in and do some crazy/funny/extraordinary dance moves and motivate them to follow my lead (IOW motivate them to do the same things that you do). if you want some funny dance moves check out videos by "alcazar", like "crying at the discotheque" or "sexual guarantee", also the video "weapon of choice" by "fatboy slim" with christopher walken. dance like that and you´re the star of the dancefloor. especially the alcazar videos are so fuckin funny to watch :laugh: ! you can download them from kazaa :)!

then i play the "guess the movie" dancefloor game. you do a move from a famous dance movie and they have to guess from which movie it is. for that watch movies like "dirty dancing" or "saturday night fever", but also "pulp fiction". for example: V-shaped fingers over eyes -> pulp fiction. you get the meaning.

when you want to lead the girl you like best off the dancefloor, wait till she tries to say something to you, then motion with your hands that the music is too loud, taker her hand and lead her off the dancefloor.

continue from here :)

btw: don´t buy girls drinks. it´s a waste of money and it will get you nowhere. when she asks you to buy her one just say "sorry, i don´t buy drinks for girls"

if you´re feeling real cocky respond to "will you buy me a drink?" with "will you give me a french kiss?". cause when you look at it, it´s basically the same thing. she did not earn the drink :)!

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh:

haha don´t laugh! i actually make money with that. i "train" guys i chat up in clubs. they pay for the entry and my drinks and i´m showing/teaching them some stuff and approach girls with them :)

yeah i know, i´m a manwhore :tongue:

Originally posted by tastey

the club scene is the best scene for pickup dude

in a club there is a whole different dynamic though than if you chat up a girl in bookstore

see this is where you go wrong... i go to barnes and knobles to the self help section, and scoop up all the low self esteem girls... oh yeah... grrrrreeeeow!!! im the mac!

when i started to go to clubs, i tried to go up to girls, only to get shot down, ruining my night. i kept on doing this, until i wised up, and said fu*k it. i just started dancing by myself, having a good time. eventually that attracted girls to come to me. they saw that i was secure enough to have a good time without a girl. this works especially well at places that have a lot of muscle meatheads, where they stand around with a stick up their arse. :D

so good luck!

Originally posted by dgmodel

see this is where you go wrong... i go to barnes and knobles to the self help section, and scoop up all the low self esteem girls... oh yeah... grrrrreeeeow!!! im the mac!

:laugh: :laugh:

:blown:

Originally posted by deepak1977

when i started to go to clubs, i tried to go up to girls, only to get shot down, ruining my night. i kept on doing this, until i wised up, and said fu*k it. i just started dancing by myself, having a good time. eventually that attracted girls to come to me. they saw that i was secure enough to have a good time without a girl. this works especially well at places that have a lot of muscle meatheads, where they stand around with a stick up their arse. :D

so good luck!

i guess my question here is how well do u dance?

oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if you are refering to what i said then i think i have to ask would u start to dance with someone who can't dance or better say what he is doing dosent look all that good..................................

P.S

i am kinda happy i didn't post any pic of me on this board ^_^

oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow you're name certainly does you justice huh? instead of just laughing how bout you drop some knowledge yourself.... i've been wondering what the female perspective on meeting guys at clubs is.

Originally posted by gebriel

i guess my question here is how well do u dance?

i can dance pretty good, i have been complimented by girls about my dancing. i don't consider myself to be a "natural" and i am the first to point out the people who can dance alot better than me. most of the time i just copy other people's moves-especially girls-and try to make it my own. also i do practice in my room. sometimes when i feel really sluggish, i engerize myself by putting in some sasha and digweed and start dancing.

it isn't that hard to learn, go to a club look how other people dance and try to imitate them, but at the same time implementing some of your own moves. also look onto mtv, i hate to admit it but i practiced some dance moves i saw on a 'nsync video. another place you can look are at bollywood movies(ie indian movies), they're all musicals and have dance senes. some are not bad. if you live in the philly or nyc areas they broadcast south asian shows on saturday mornings. as long as you have some sense of rhthym and let loose your inhibitions, then you would be ok.