Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The music @ Tempts on Saturday

After watching Tyson get knocked out at Surf Club, we thumped on over to Tempts. The music on Saturday night was slammin, the crowd was a little thinner than usual but props to Denny to droppin bangers all night long.

No idea what the track was, I barely remember it now, but when I looked at my watch it was 12:30 and the track he was playing was sickkk! I think I was a trance or tribal, as if that helps.

Anyways Frankie, thanks for those Lynchburg Lemonade's, they were incredible from what I remember. I have to stop over to the back by sometime to meet the infamous ceeotters and some of the other cp crew.

What is the artist/exact title/mix of...

Moving up

I take my problems to the dancefloor

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

dt

TEO

eb

rs

rr

ALL JUST GOT REMOVED FROM MY LIST..... MY STYLE HAS CHANGED THIS WEEKEND.... JERSEY SHORE AIN'T READY FOR IT.... I WONDER WHICH CLUB WILL STEP UP AND BRING IN THE NEW BEATS? MY MONEY IN ON XS..... M.P. IS THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!

I WILL FLY HOME TO HEAR THIS GUY... HES THAT GOOD!!!!!!!! DONT' TAKE MY WORD ON IT, ASK THE 15 SF HEADS I WAS WITH!!!

JOEYJERSEY, HOW YOUUUUUUUU DOING.... GOT A SICK SET COMMING TO YOU TONIGHT.... 4 HOURS OF INSANE TECH BEATS THAT WILL KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF...:D

Originally posted by saleen351

dt

TEO

eb

rs

rr

ALL JUST GOT REMOVED FROM MY LIST..... MY STYLE HAS CHANGED THIS WEEKEND.... JERSEY SHORE AIN'T READY FOR IT.... I WONDER WHICH CLUB WILL STEP UP AND BRING IN THE NEW BEATS? MY MONEY IN ON XS..... M.P. IS THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!

I WILL FLY HOME TO HEAR THIS GUY... HES THAT GOOD!!!!!!!! DONT' TAKE MY WORD ON IT, ASK THE 15 SF HEADS I WAS WITH!!!

JOEYJERSEY, HOW YOUUUUUUUU DOING.... GOT A SICK SET COMMING TO YOU TONIGHT.... 4 HOURS OF INSANE TECH BEATS THAT WILL KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF...:D

you are such a dickrider:laugh:

BG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

you are such a dickrider:laugh:

BG

yes I am:D

hes that good!!!!! I emailed the shore guys and told them to bring him in, we will see who steps up... music as we know it would change in jersey with one night of this guy.... jersey needs to wake up.... i'm convinced Europe is kicking our asses!!!!!!

Originally posted by njdionysus

What is the artist/exact title/mix of...

Moving up

I take my problems to the dancefloor

Movin' up - DJ Mike Cruz presents Inaya Day, the original mix is the "Mind Trap Anthem," there's also a dub.

The song is over 2 years old.

When Denny does play it, it's always just the "Keys Mix."

Originally posted by saleen351

dt

TEO

eb

rs

rr

I really don't know how many times I have said this but I will say it yet again!!! YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!! If your life was so full you wouldn't waste your time with posts like this. Do us all a favor and stick to the Miami board. No one gives a FUCK about your opinion. You are a skinny little NERD!!! Now beat it!!!

I also thought Denny KICKED ASS!!! I had a GREAT time on Sat!!!

Originally posted by queenbitch

I really don't know how many times I have said this but I will say it yet again!!! YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!! If your life was so full you wouldn't waste your time with posts like this. Do us all a favor and stick to the Miami board. No one gives a FUCK about your opinion. You are a skinny little NERD!!! Now beat it!!!

I also thought Denny KICKED ASS!!! I had a GREAT time on Sat!!!

I definaltly agree with the queen....Absolutly he should get a life

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I went crazy when Denny played 'My love is your Love" I cant remember but he played that for like a half hour sick night

Are you serious, this past saturday was the first saturday i've missed at tempts since June 2000, and denny plays MLIYL. That sucks.

Originally posted by tommytempts

Are you serious, this past saturday was the first saturday i've missed at tempts since June 2000, and denny plays MLIYL. That sucks.

The whole place went insane people where doing the water bottle thing it felt like it was Labor day everyone was going nutzzzzzzz

Originally posted by badassmafuka

The whole place went insane people where doing the water bottle thing it felt like it was Labor day everyone was going nutzzzzzzz

Believe me , I can Imagine, I just can't believe Denny drop whitney on a regular night like that. Thats why you can never take off a weekend @ Tempts.

Originally posted by laurie619

I feel that he spun much better on SUNDAY then SAT* just my 2 cents. . .;)

Yeah well... your 2 cents don't mean shit because you don't even know what the hell you're talking about!! Why don't you ask one of your friends who knows something about music who was playing on Sunday night!!! What...was the music too OLD for you on Saturday? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Yeah well... your 2 cents don't mean shit because you don't even know what the hell you're talking about!! Why don't you ask one of your friends who knows something about music who was playing on Sunday night!!! What...was the music too OLD for you on Saturday? :rolleyes:

MY BAD* SORRY IF I AM NOT A CLUB RATS AND I DONT KEEP TRACK WHO IS SPINNING WHERE! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT RS SPUN FROM THE POST "Can someone give me a review for TEMPS Sunday " and I loved hearing old school music like Whitney Houston (did he play her whole album) here comes the rain again, like a Prayer. . . ect :D

MY BAD* SORRY IF I AM NOT A CLUB RATS AND I DONT KEEP TRACK WHO IS SPINNING WHERE! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT RS SPUN FROM THE POST "Can someone give me a review for TEMPS Sunday " and I loved hearing old school music like Whitney Houston (did he play her whole album) here comes the rain again, like a Prayer. . . ect :D

You should quit while you're ahead because you sound like such a fuckin moron. :rolleyes:

Get your facts straight asshole. :bootysha: :bootysha:

Schizophrenia!!! THAT'S IT!! YOU are schizo!!! Now I understand totally.... that explains everything about your behavior. Last week you said Denny played old music and you didn't like it... this week you LOVED hearing old school!!!

Keep Posting dumbass... you make yourself look better and better with every post! :rofl::aright::rofl: