Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The music @ Tempts on Saturday

Originally posted by laurie619

YOU STICKING YOUR BIG ASS INTO PLACES THEY DONT BELONG . . .IT WAS BETWEEN MY FRIEND, CIGS, AND I . . .:cool:

:nono: :nono: You didn't just say that. I mean..Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black??

Also....didn't your grammar school teacher tell you to read your work before submitting it???? You're A MESS!

I just want to know how one sticks their "ass" into a place???:confused: :confused:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU STICKING YOUR BIG ASS INTO PLACES THEY DONT BELONG

Originally posted by bumparella

:nono: :nono: You didn't just say that. I mean..Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black??

Also....didn't your grammar school teacher tell you to read your work before submitting it???? You're A MESS!

I just want to know how one sticks their "ass" into a place???:confused: :confused:

And I wanna know how an "ass" is THEY?? I thought an ass would become "IT" in another reference.

What she should have done is taken that $40. from her sticky fingered sidekick and bought ENGLISH FOR DUMMIES!

This is just all fucking hilarious!!! ABC daytime has nothing on this crap! I think I am going to go back to shcool for an elementary ed degree so I can keep up with Whorie! How old are you? Hanging out with college kids, gee is that the only kind of person you can bribe into hanging out with you? I guess so, I don't care how desparate for cash someone might be, hanging out with your sad ass isn't worth a penny. But then again you would know about pennies considering thats what your worth!!! I guess cheap whores stick together!!! You really need to just give it a rest because you make yourself look dumber each week. :bj: :bj:

Maybe you and your cheap friend can start hanging out with clubchick giving blow jobs at Metro for some spare change!!!! Maybe you can make a dime!

Originally posted by queenbitch

This is just all fucking hilarious!!! ABC daytime has nothing on this crap! I think I am going to go back to shcool for an elementary ed degree so I can keep up with Whorie! How old are you? Hanging out with college kids, gee is that the only kind of person you can bribe into hanging out with you? I guess so, I don't care how desparate for cash someone might be, hanging out with your sad ass isn't worth a penny. But then again you would know about pennies considering thats what your worth!!! I guess cheap whores stick together!!! You really need to just give it a rest because you make yourself look dumber each week. :bj: :bj:

Maybe you and your cheap friend can start hanging out with clubchick giving blow jobs at Metro for some spare change!!!! Maybe you can make a dime!

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION I'll BE 22 IN ABOUT 7DAYS AND YES MY FRIENDS ARE STILL IN COLLEGE, A LONG WITH ME SO SORRY SWEETHEART I DONT HAVE TO BRIBE MY FIRENDS OUT* MAYBE TO HEAR DENNY. . :laugh:

Ok now enough is enouh!! I'm Laurie's freind and the truth will be told. Some might remember me as AKA Miss Piggiy the Blowjob Queen. I hang out most weekends at the stalls in Metro. Well my girl and best friend Laurie got me to go to Tempts with her memorial day weekend. She even told me what kind of $$$ i could make at those stalls. Well I made nothing, the mens stalls suck in Tempts. Whats wrong with the guys of Tempts,you don't like quater blowjobs? So ya I did find 80$ on the floor and I figured it would make up for the loss I would of made at Metro. Laurie went ape shits on me and begged me to give back 40$ so she can still have some friends. You see Laurie i told you we should of kept it all!

Originally posted by mergemetrogirl

Ok now enough is enouh!! I'm Laurie's freind and the truth will be told. Some might remember me as AKA Miss Piggiy the Blowjob Queen. I hang out most weekends at the stalls in Metro. Well my girl and best friend Laurie got me to go to Tempts with her memorial day weekend. She even told me what kind of $$$ i could make at those stalls. Well I made nothing, the mens stalls suck in Tempts. Whats wrong with the guys of Tempts,you don't like quater blowjobs? So ya I did find 80$ on the floor and I figured it would make up for the loss I would of made at Metro. Laurie went ape shits on me and begged me to give back 40$ so she can still have some friends. You see Laurie i told you we should of kept it all!

SORRY BABE. . .I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. . .:confused:

SORRY BABE. . .I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. . .:confused:

You really are a fucking joke!! You don't even realize when someone is making fun of you!!!! YOUR 22!!! Gee little girl, I really don't think you are qualified to judge anything. You were still trying to get rid of that acne while we were all out becoming seasoned club goers. So basically, your opinion means ZERO, much like your entire life!!!!

Originally posted by queenbitch

You really are a fucking joke!! You don't even realize when someone is making fun of you!!!! YOUR 22!!! Gee little girl, I really don't think you are qualified to judge anything. You were still trying to get rid of that acne while we were all out becoming seasoned club goers. So basically, your opinion means ZERO, much like your entire life!!!!

:laugh: SO HOW OLD ARE YOU, IF 22 IS LITTLE

OK, I'm finally at my computer....and surprisingly it WASN'T because I was hungover from Ceeotter and her damn shots last night!!!!!

Anyway, I did lose $80 that night....I was looking for it and Laurie's friend found $40 of it. Eventually Laurie got me that money back.

It wasn't the money I had a problem with, it was the principle.

Everything was resolved, so that is the good thing!

Clubangel and Sayno....thanks for the nice words....you guys are the best!!!

Is it Friday yet?????

Originally posted by cigs

OK, I'm finally at my computer....and surprisingly it WASN'T because I was hungover from Ceeotter and her damn shots last night!!!!!

Anyway, I did lose $80 that night....I was looking for it and Laurie's friend found $40 of it. Eventually Laurie got me that money back.

It wasn't the money I had a problem with, it was the principle.

Everything was resolved, so that is the good thing!

Clubangel and Sayno....thanks for the nice words....you guys are the best!!!

Is it Friday yet?????

Cigs - I know it was never about the money!!!:D Your the best!

I will be down this weekend so be ready!!!!

It's 10:45 PM Monday and this is my first chance to read the board after another GREAT weekend of music. So great I never made it into work today. Anyways I cannot believe I just wasted my time reading this thread. Music was sick Saturday, props to Tsettos, Music was sick Sunday, props to Richie Santana.Now I am gonna go puke after reading this thread and go to sleep. See you all on Friday for another sick weekend, for those of you who know nothing, stay the fuck away from Tempts!

Originally posted by jarmenio

It's 10:45 PM Monday and this is my first chance to read the board after another GREAT weekend of music. So great I never made it into work today. Anyways I cannot believe I just wasted my time reading this thread. Music was sick Saturday, props to Tsettos, Music was sick Sunday, props to Richie Santana.Now I am gonna go puke after reading this thread and go to sleep. See you all on Friday for another sick weekend, for those of you who know nothing, stay the fuck away from Tempts!

I couldn't have said it any better myself!!!!!!!!

TRue...............:D

:blown:DENNY SUCKED MAJOR MOOSE COCK!!!

I THINK I HAD A BETTER TIME WATCHING TYSON GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

AND WHATS UP WITH THE HIGH KICKS FROM THE GUIDOS...IS THAT SOME NEW DANCE. NOW YOU GUYS ARE JUST PATHETIC. AND I SAW A COUPLE GUYS LOOKIN LIKE TREASURE TROLLS IN THERE WITH THERE FOOT HIGH SPIKES. HEY GUYS NEWS FLASH " GET SOME STYLE YOU FREAKS"

THE GIRLS STILL LOOK GOOD THOUGH...ID BANG EM ALL:D :afro:

Nicely put:)

Originally posted by swollashell

:blown: DENNY SUCKED MAJOR MOOSE COCK!!!

I THINK I HAD A BETTER TIME WATCHING TYSON GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

AND WHATS UP WITH THE HIGH KICKS FROM THE GUIDOS...IS THAT SOME NEW DANCE. NOW YOU GUYS ARE JUST PATHETIC. AND I SAW A COUPLE GUYS LOOKIN LIKE TREASURE TROLLS IN THERE WITH THERE FOOT HIGH SPIKES. HEY GUYS NEWS FLASH " GET SOME STYLE YOU FREAKS"

THE GIRLS STILL LOOK GOOD THOUGH...ID BANG EM ALL:D :afro:

I guess that means you know about sucking moose cock. I guess that is all a jerkoff like yourself can find. As far as Saturday at Tempts, were you listening to something else? If you don't like Denny then stay the fuck home!!! We don't need your negative energy in Tempts!!!! Most of us are there to hear some great music and have FUN!!!! Everyone else can go elsewhere! Take your sorry ass down the block, I hear DJ shakin steve is pretty cool!!!

OK NOW FOR THE TRUTH. . . and I'm sure CIGS, and maybe TRICKDADDY can agree with me!

One of my friends.. yes she found money $40.00 to be exact on the floor at tempts. She was bending down to pick up her pack of cigarettes that she dropped when she came across it. Now not knowing that anyone dropped, or where looking for it…. it she took it (who wouldn’t) Then when she stood up, and said to me “I just found 40 bucks†I was like sweet. . .and kept on dancing. . .then about 5mins later I was talking to CIGS…AKA Tom, and he stated that he lost money, and

(with me knowing that she found it)

I asked him how much. . .he then stated $40.00, so I then went to tell my friend that it was prob Tom’s she was nowhere to be found. . .so I told Tom, that I would tell her when I found her. . .so after about an hour, or listen to Tom, asking me if I talked to her yet she finally came back around I advised her what had happened, and

(if anyone as friends that are in college, and is a little drunk getting them to give up $40.oo to someone then don’t know is a little hard)

So, after realizing that she wouldn’t give him the money back, I just gave him $40.00 and I thought that was the end of it, but no. . .they kept carrying on the whole night about it. . .I WAS LIKE WTF. . .YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK WHO CARES STFU AND DANCE*. . .and now 3 weeks later I still see that people havent grown up yet.

Oh well. . .I guess you guys can be the judge ;)

I can't believe you would in any way try to defend your friends actions. Have you no morals???? I don't give a fuck if you're in college or not, that gives you the right to take someone's hard earned money???? HELLO! REALITY CHECK????

And Cigs is really nice, it's a shame that happened to him!!!