Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The music @ Tempts on Saturday

Originally posted by swollashell

:blown: DENNY SUCKED MAJOR MOOSE COCK!!!

I THINK I HAD A BETTER TIME WATCHING TYSON GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

AND WHATS UP WITH THE HIGH KICKS FROM THE GUIDOS...IS THAT SOME NEW DANCE. NOW YOU GUYS ARE JUST PATHETIC. AND I SAW A COUPLE GUYS LOOKIN LIKE TREASURE TROLLS IN THERE WITH THERE FOOT HIGH SPIKES. HEY GUYS NEWS FLASH " GET SOME STYLE YOU FREAKS"

THE GIRLS STILL LOOK GOOD THOUGH...ID BANG EM ALL:D :afro:

This is the same guy that has a problem with Richie Rydell's Tempo control, and always cracks on Denny's Track selection. So Mr. Swallowshell, who is your almighty powerful mixmaster? Just wondering............

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kermzy

I can't believe you would in any way try to defend your friends actions. Have you no morals???? I don't give a fuck if you're in college or not, that gives you the right to take someone's hard earned money???? HELLO! REALITY CHECK????

And Cigs is really nice, it's a shame that happened to him!!!

Me at Kat found a Hello Kitty ring in the city on Saturday. All I could think of was you!

Originally posted by laurie619

OK NOW FOR THE TRUTH. . . and I'm sure CIGS, and maybe TRICKDADDY can agree with me!

One of my friends.. yes she found money $40.00 to be exact on the floor at tempts. She was bending down to pick up her pack of cigarettes that she dropped when she came across it. Now not knowing that anyone dropped, or where looking for it…. it she took it (who wouldn’t) Then when she stood up, and said to me “I just found 40 bucks” I was like sweet. . .and kept on dancing. . .then about 5mins later I was talking to CIGS…AKA Tom, and he stated that he lost money, and

(with me knowing that she found it)

I asked him how much. . .he then stated $40.00, so I then went to tell my friend that it was prob Tom’s she was nowhere to be found. . .so I told Tom, that I would tell her when I found her. . .so after about an hour, or listen to Tom, asking me if I talked to her yet she finally came back around I advised her what had happened, and

(if anyone as friends that are in college, and is a little drunk getting them to give up $40.oo to someone then don’t know is a little hard)

So, after realizing that she wouldn’t give him the money back, I just gave him $40.00 and I thought that was the end of it, but no. . .they kept carrying on the whole night about it. . .I WAS LIKE WTF. . .YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK WHO CARES STFU AND DANCE*. . .and now 3 weeks later I still see that people havent grown up yet.

Oh well. . .I guess you guys can be the judge ;)

Sorry for the delayed response to this saga. I was busy proof-reading my reply so I wouldn't suffer the same fate! ha ha. Anyway, Laurie619 -- all I can recall you saying to me about that whole incident was that you didn't want to be involved. After it wouldn't just go away you just gave tom the $40 more as "hush money" rather than out of agreement with the principle we were upset with. It IS over now (thank God) but I just wanted to get on the record since i was somehow pulled into this earlier...

Originally posted by trickdaddy

Sorry for the delayed response to this saga. I was busy proof-reading my reply so I wouldn't suffer the same fate! ha ha. Anyway, Laurie619 -- all I can recall you saying to me about that whole incident was that you didn't want to be involved. After it wouldn't just go away you just gave tom the $40 more as "hush money" rather than out of agreement with the principle we were upset with. It IS over now (thank God) but I just wanted to get on the record since i was somehow pulled into this earlier...

Its kool…don’t worry about it…Oh and it wasn’t “harsh money” I was trying to keep the peace. . .it was $40.00 that everyone was bitching/ruining there night about. . .I know my friends and I know they would never steal $ from anyone, plus I couldn’t really explain the situation to her due to the loud music, me not having a voice, and on top of that her being drunk. . . so I just figured if I came Cigs the $ everything would be fine* I guess I was wrong. . .oh well…you learn something new everyday. . .

Originally posted by cigs

OK, I'm finally at my computer....and surprisingly it WASN'T because I was hungover from Ceeotter and her damn shots last night!!!!!

Anyway, I did lose $80 that night....I was looking for it and Laurie's friend found $40 of it. Eventually Laurie got me that money back.

It wasn't the money I had a problem with, it was the principle.

Everything was resolved, so that is the good thing!

Clubangel and Sayno....thanks for the nice words....you guys are the best!!!

Is it Friday yet?????

Well as I told you that night Cigs it wasn't about the $$$ it was the pint and b/c she stole the $$$she was drinking w/ from my friend(aka you) she paid $10.00 for her shots instead of $5.00 and she bought you drinks w/o knowing it!!!! I would never do that to anyone else but a thief ...that is not what I want happening @ my bar to my friends and customers....it was truly fu*&'d up. It was nice of laurie to give you $$$$ though.

Sat at Tempts was nutz, it was the bestest night ever.......and then we showed up for Sunday....and that became the bestest night ever! :roll:

Solid weekend....except for the band at Surf Saturday afternoon???? The CD played between sets was better than the band!

Originally posted by ceeotter

Well as I told you that night Cigs it wasn't about the $$$ it was the pint and b/c she stole the $$$she was drinking w/ from my friend(aka you) she paid $10.00 for her shots instead of $5.00 and she bought you drinks w/o knowing it!!!! I would never do that to anyone else but a thief ...that is not what I want happening @ my bar to my friends and customers....it was truly fu*&'d up. It was nice of laurie to give you $$$$ though.

THATS FUCKED UP* I LOST ALL RESPECT 4 you

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by binoys

And honestly you start most of the drama. and you know it.

why? cause she posted her opinon about some music? she should be targeted... thats gay.... thats what this whole thread is about...

Originally posted by saleen351

why? cause she posted her opinon about some music? she should be targeted... thats gay.... thats what this whole thread is about...

uhhhh.....NO. Actually cause i know her and i know that she starts Drama. Most of her posts are Ridiculous just tryin to get a rise out of people.

Originally posted by binoys

uhhhh.....NO. Actually cause i know her and i know that she starts Drama. Most of her posts are Ridiculous just tryin to get a rise out of people.

WRONG. . .:laugh: YOU DONT KNOW ME. . . YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, YES MAYBE WE HUNG OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES. . .BUT YOU DONT KNOW ME. . .:mad:

Ok...not for nothing..but geez this post is about the MUSIC @ TEMPTS. Not who stole what from whom, or who weighs too much, or who is a vegetarian or a meat eater...WHO GIVES A SH**!!!

I got an idea :idea: LETS TALK ABOUT THE MUSIC AND MOVE ON ALREADY FROM ALL OTHER DRAMA FILLED POSTS.

:D

Originally posted by laurie619

Umm. . . . NOPE NOT REALLY. . . SORRY YA FEEL LIKE THAT ;)

What are you talking about Laurie8675309? You even TOLD me that you love starting trouble on CP. Don't deny it. AND don't tell ceeotter you lost all respect for her -- how could you possibly lose respect for her? Everything she said made sense.