Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL nMo Invasion part three Review

Sickest Invasion yet. The breakdancers were totally disarmed, clubplanet held down the dancefloor and allowed for absolutely no breakdancing what so ever.

They kept tryin, and they kept failin, finally they got frustrated and left. They kept gathering together,I think they wanted to beat us up but they couldn't figure out who was gonna throw the first punch.

And "Ajax" had a lot of class walking by and bumping into Cody like he wanted to fight her or something. I guess if you don't have a set of balls to say something to a guys face, you can still be a tough guy and bump into girls. Rob took care of that situation. :)

On to bigger and better things.

Mike Bugout brought his "A" game to a new level last night. He took us to vinyl, to factory, to old school exit, and then to Roxy. In a time where that club seems to bring in a smaller crowd then it is accustomed too, buGout had that room packed all night.

Sick edits and mixes, Mike. Phenomenal work, I can't wait to hear open Roxy, Until then we work on getting you to blow blowing the roof off of area 51.

We had a little help from Experience NYC, bamitsme,Jimmy and your boy, thanks for comin out, you guys are cool as fuck.

The rest of the crew....

Rob,Deb,Helen,Cody,Gary,Yarin (hope i spelt that right), Paulie Feva, a few of my O3C boys, and few of the regulars. Great seeig everyone, we held it down.

Until next time.......

Larry

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~~~definetely a great time! it was ceirtantly worth getting lost like 5 times and then sleeping in a roach motel hahahahah.............mike was amazing as usual he definetely took us on a road trip from old school to now......he played "everyone is free to feel good" at some point....ahhhhh memories:D can't wait till next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Great night out at Matrix once again.

Bugout bro... loving your shit week in and week out. Rocked the house down again man. nMo cd2 is off the hook bro.

Paulie "the lobster" Feva killed it on the main floor. Gotta love watchin you mix man. Thanx for the cd... it'll be my hip hop fix for a while indeed hehe.

It was a great turn out of heads.... Larry, Debbie, Cody, Gary, Helen, Jim, Yarin, my friends Lucas and Michelle and friends of Cody and Jim. Represented well up there. I am fawkin tired as hell from Friday night(only got 3 hours of sleep before working 8 hours Saturday) and closed out the matrix with everyone.

Once again the breakdancers wanted to start shit with us.... first by pushin Cody which pissed me off like no other. So I ask the prick..."Did you see my friend that you just walked right through?" 'Yeah man, I said I was sorry.' No he didn't we all say it... so after i said that to him he proceeded to get people to stare at me all night talkin shit amongst them selves.... ha ha ha.

Jim is a true sick fawk. Not budging for anyone from his spot on the floor. LMFAO.... classic to just see Jim take glowsticks, feet and anything else that was flung at him to his back.

A big... let's say, "gathering" took place in the middle of the dance floor between larry, jim and a bunch of the herbs. Then the little rat mother fucker that got me kicked out last nMo, starts crying to a bouncer sayin we are starting shit.... so that is when i get involved cause this kid is lying through his teeth. Then a bunch of trash gets in my face and complains to let them break dance..... the bouncer is like "theres all that room over there, go dance wtf" i dont think they even like the breakers.

Good fuckin night indeed. Took some pics for the web site in the making and hopefully we can do something with the pics we got. Till next time.

Peaaaace

Last nite was maddd fun--

Im glad a lot of you showed up early to hear my tribal and house stuff....I was going ballistic in there...

Legend made a good point...Without even trying I spread the music all over the place, from house and tribal to vocals to trance to hard stuff, classics, blends---

I dropped like 50 acapellas...madd loops, I was having a ball...

No fights!! Woooohooo....close, but still no fights. What was up with those raver chicks chanting for hardcore at the end of the night..?? O well, they settled for Follow me...

Some stuff I played..umm..at least random stuff

Energizer

The Sun

De Bom 2002

Turn Up Your Bass

Bombz

Supa Shaker

GTI

madd other stuff i cant think of--

Shouts to the whole NMO crew who showed...I wont name names b/c I know I'll miss someone but I def had 100x more fun b/c u guys were there...I hope ya'll had fun:D

Next official date is JULY 10th...CLUB ABYSS, NJ - 9-12

The OFFICIAL launch of www.bugoutandfeva.com

Playing all house and tribal....

Mike BuGouT

yoooooooooooo.... i had a sickkk fuckkkkkingg time.... good to meet some new cp heads..like teklord.gary..debbie..yarin.larry..

larryy your are defff a sick fuck just like me..kid we held it downn...... from the minute we stepped on till the minute they kicked us off

robin..your deff my boy its always good seeing u...hahaaha u are a sick fuckkk..area 51???bugoutt ohhh shitttttttt

cody..greeeeeeeaaatttt timeeee seeing u and rosani...hahhah that made my night

andddd fuckkkkkkkinggg mikeyyyyy fuckinggg bugouttt...kiddd took usss to everyyy fucking club in nyc..from vinyl to sf to roxy...heardddd every beattttt i wanted to hear..had kids not knoww what to dooo..damnn kidd you were fukcingg nasty..my crewww loveddd your shittttt..this cdd is fuckingg rediculous tooooooo

the the fuckingg breakdancerss.. little fuckksssssss ..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhaahahhaah like larry said they couldnt figure outtt who would throw the first punch and who they would throw it at. i was just hoping it was me..lol little bastards..

cant wait till next time..soo i hope im in the nmo nowwww??

Originally posted by roninmess

Debbie's arse. Again... i didn't take this.

attachment.php?s=&postid=863962

:laugh: Larry was taking a pic of me doing glowsticks.. he for about the glowsticks tho... I do have a nice ass tho..:laugh: jk....

Mikey siick night.. I was telling Larry on teh way home that I have so much more fun at Matrix than a city club... Everyone i smad chill, music is off the hook and its great. Cant wait till next month.

Thanx for the CD... I love it.. :tongue:

Great seeing everyone again... you all know who you are... lol

Originally posted by bamitsme

cody..greeeeeeeaaatttt timeeee seeing u and rosani...hahhah that made my night

cant wait till next time..soo i hope im in the nmo nowwww??

Nice seeing you too hunney.. haven't seen ya in a while.. what a reunion!! :D I know Rosani had a blast, he was telling me on the ride home that it was totally worth the 2 hour drive.. I agree. ;) And YES you are most definitely part of nMo -- you fucking held down the stage like no other!!

Thanks everyone for making my night happy.. things have been a lil rough, you know. Good to see everyone, we definitely took that place over.. I wore my sneakers so it was ON. :)

Thanks Mikey for dropping The Sun for me.. you couldn't have picked a better time to play it.. I was dying out and drowning in sorrow on the floor in the booth.. definitely got me back up on my feet.

Thanks for the CDs -- lovin' BOTH of them.. Mikey, we listened to yours on the way home -- good shit.. Paulie, I listened to yours today in my car -- more good shit.. (hip-hop WHOO!!)

'Til next time.. :cool:

Everyone get your lil butts down to Abyss to hear Mikey on the 10th of July.. it'll be the big take-over in Jersey..

Originally posted by bamitsme

how do i do that?

Umm.. go to your user control panel.. click on edit options.. go to choose avatar.. copy and paste the link of the attachment into the avatar spot. Bam, you got it.

Hold on, I'll pull up the link for the attachment for you.