Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's goin to see tiesto and co. at the PNC Arts center

Well, Tiesto is the FIRST person I wanna see there. I wouldn't spend the money to see those other dj's but having them there is a bonus. But, anyway, I strongly suggest AGAINST getting lawn seats. I went there once for a concert with lawn seats and they were so far from the stage I couldn't even see well with binoculars. Also, lawn seatd are just first come first serve so if your are unlucky u could get the very back of the lawn area which is the farthest seats possible. I'm goin gfor the $42 tickets.....$75 is just too much.

ill be there....as for the lawn seats vs. other seats debate...i went to area one at pnc last year...bought the 80 dollar up front seats. BIG MISTAKE. we ended up partying on the lawn, where the view of the stage wasnt bad at all...NOT TO MENTION all the dj's i.e. tiesto, cox, digweed will be spinning at the rave tents anyway, where it doesnt matter what sorta ticket u bought.....so for the price of one 80 buck seat, u can see the show on 2 dates from the lawn...... ill be at the pnc one, fucking psyched....

Originally posted by saboteur36

ill be there....as for the lawn seats vs. other seats debate...i went to area one at pnc last year...bought the 80 dollar up front seats. BIG MISTAKE. we ended up partying on the lawn, where the view of the stage wasnt bad at all...NOT TO MENTION all the dj's i.e. tiesto, cox, digweed will be spinning at the rave tents anyway, where it doesnt matter what sorta ticket u bought.....so for the price of one 80 buck seat, u can see the show on 2 dates from the lawn...... ill be at the pnc one, fucking psyched....

i think i will be in the tent all day.:D

I'm afraid that lawn seats will be 2 far back but the 75$$ up front is way 2 much.... so I'm debating whether or not i should just get the cheaper lawn tixxx or if its worth getting the terrace ones for 42$$... does it really matter if I'm far back on the lawn or is it worth paying more for terrace or even up front??