Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im sorry

pluryou

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend was full of fun. Mine didn't go as planned. My one friend canceled on me. So, I went with my friends from Pa. Little did I know my one friend had to make a deal before hand. That took like 2 hours. I would of had plenty of time to show up to Revaluation. :( but by the time we were done it was after 12. Traffic was mad crazy by the wearhouse. So, I ended up at Nations before 1am. Now, get this. The reason I wanteed to be there at 1 was because I was supposed to meet Todd aka therunner. :mad: Turns out, he calls me the next day and said he slept. Blame it on therunner. :mad: Its all his fault. LOL If he didnt insist on meeting at one then I would of gone to the other thing til 2 or later. Hope everyones weekend was great! How was Revaluation?

Oh yes, blame it all on me. I can take the fall for anything, drop your dimes this way.

I really really really wanted to go to buzz on friday but the jetlag and partying finally won out over me and I ended up sleeping for like 18 hours. Felt really good to sleep that long too.

You just can't handle it. Your weak. Hell, an ant can party more than you......and ants don't party. :tongue: Hey, can anyone tewll me why this looks like Todd :) ....because its bald..LOL. I was making fun of him cause he has to get his hair cut before work tomorrow. Hey, how can he be called therunner its more like thesleeper! ;) Lmao. Am I being mean....or not mean enough?

Originally posted by pluryou

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend was full of fun. Mine didn't go as planned. My one friend canceled on me. So, I went with my friends from Pa. Little did I know my one friend had to make a deal before hand. That took like 2 hours. I would of had plenty of time to show up to Revaluation. :( but by the time we were done it was after 12. Traffic was mad crazy by the wearhouse. So, I ended up at Nations before 1am. Now, get this. The reason I wanteed to be there at 1 was because I was supposed to meet Todd aka therunner. :mad: Turns out, he calls me the next day and said he slept. Blame it on therunner. :mad: Its all his fault. LOL If he didnt insist on meeting at one then I would of gone to the other thing til 2 or later. Hope everyones weekend was great! How was Revaluation?

ugh, i HATE depending on others...so many times my plans have gotten screwed up due to the stupidity/thoughtlessness/imbecility of others...

heehee, just a little rant there:)