Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah, so I'm going to the beach.....

Originally posted by joeg

Jon... I hate to sound a little aggressive... but by the same token, do you think anyone gave a flying fuck when your car was stolen or your boy got busted for drugs??? (yeah, we actually do, because we're your friends... but you see what i'm getting at?)

honestly, I kind of like to hear the day to day in ppl's lives on here... it beats the fuck out of "what are you doing tonight" and its a way for ppl to not have to repeat the same thing to 10 of their friends separately...

:)

Ummmm Joe......

Now lets reflect on your comment for a sec. Those two threads actually had some substance to it..people arguing and voicing opinions on the topic....not bitching for other reasons. Now, look at a topic such as this. Other then me bitching here and shook doing his patented rant.....is there any real convo or substance to any of the replies? Or are they just phrases and sentence fragments people spit out that are not interesting and on the lines of "Cool...I wish I was there" sort of thing?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Ummmm Joe......

Now lets reflect on your comment for a sec. Those two threads actually had some substance to it..people arguing and voicing opinions on the topic....not bitching for other reasons. Now, look at a topic such as this. Other then me bitching here and shook doing his patented rant.....is there any real convo or substance to any of the replies? Or are they just phrases and sentence fragments people spit out that are not interesting and on the lines of "Cool...I wish I was there" sort of thing?

You make an excellent point DJjohn. Excellent indeed. All these overblown assbags like "Phunk" and "joeg" need to either start writing stuff of substance, or shut the fuck up.

Then again, I am built around hate, but hate is a substance in its own right, and ALOT more interesting than hearing about two ho's going to the beach.

Umm.. I have an idea, since it's a public message board, let people post whatever you want..

If you don't wanna hear about how someone is going to the beach or bored at work or whatever..

Then here's an idea..

DON'T CLICK ON THE THREAD!! :idea:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Ummmm Joe......

well, with fuckmouth'sâ„¢ like shook & ehate every thread turns into garbage... but its not the thread starter's fault...

I see what your saying about substance, but the direction a thread takes is based on the replies almost as heavily as the initial post...

I mean... someone could have replied with "wow, the beach sounds fun, whos down for a beach meetup" and bam, now we have ppl getting together because of the thread. or Lainie could have come on and been like "dj jon stephen is spinning down the shore on june 4th, use the cp guestlist"... etc...

I don't know... but I think we just started some substance on this thread by doing this... lol... perhaps an analysis of what roles the thread poster and the thread repliers play in the "entertainment game" of cp...

I think we're all just pissed cause cp is sucking hard, content wise lately...

Art: :heart::tongue::finger:

I'm sorry if I wasted anyone's precious time with this boring post, because god knows everyone on here is an intellectual looking for important material to debate over.....

For the people who somewhat know me the beach is a big deal...I'm as white as a ghost, really unconfident about how I look, and burn really bad most of the time..... the only beach I've been on (not counting the boardwalks) is Brighton Beach in England the last couple summers.....

I'll make sure if I start a thread that it's more in-depth and important to life as we know it....... like who Rizzo really is or "..."

Originally posted by codica3

Umm.. I have an idea, since it's a public message board, let people post whatever you want..

If you don't wanna hear about how someone is going to the beach or bored at work or whatever..

Then here's an idea..

DON'T CLICK ON THE THREAD!! :idea:

Couldn't have said it better myself :D

And by the way, on the topic of beaches, you can take the train from Manhattan to Long Beach, only 50 minutes, and it's nice, clean place :)

Originally posted by embodiedhate

You make an excellent point DJjohn. Excellent indeed. All these overblown assbags like "Phunk" and "joeg" need to either start writing stuff of substance, or shut the fuck up.

Then again, I am built around hate, but hate is a substance in its own right, and ALOT more interesting than hearing about two ho's going to the beach.

yep a very wise commet and it makes a lot of sense