Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD questions - please help!

ok, I got my tix, but can anyone tell me:

- is there a dress code (i.e. are jeans and/or sneakers ok?)

- which entrance should i use if i already bought tix?

- what hours exactly is pvd spinning?

- who is spinning before and after ovd?

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supposedly, you can wear pretty much whatever you want if you have tickets... cuz it's guaranteed entrance.

You're supposed to be able to walk right up to any of the doors and the guys should let you right in if you show them the tickets.

But again, all this works on regular nights. I don't know if anything will change because it's PVD and all this hype.

Supposedly PVD plays 1am-5am (if I remember correctly)

Luis Diaz opens... Edgar V closes...

there's probably a few threads that con confirm PVD's set time here somewhere.

Originally posted by maximazero

You're supposed to be able to walk right up to any of the doors and the guys should let you right in if you show them the tickets.

You will probably have to wait in line regardless of whether you bought tickets. At the last Tiesto show, the line for those with tickets was longer than the line for those who bought at the door, if I remember correctly. Plus, pretty much everyone seems to be buying advanced tickets, so get there early.

exit has been real lax on dress code for a while now. you could wear jeans and sneakers and they won't care, or ufos if that is your thing.

There will be 2 lines, one for ppl with tix and one without. As said b4 Luis Diaz opens PVD from 1-5am and Edgar V Closes. Meetup is 12:30 and 5am at the Power/Juice Bar if you havent heard. Have Fun, Be Safe, and get ready to get raped when you walk in and get checked!