Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 4th

jonbawls28

no offense to anyone from bliss, but its either crobar or level that night =\ Bliss, or Howells. it's really a tough one for me since howells is on my top 3 DJs. More than likely i'll go to both. To bad that Level only closes at 5:00

Originally posted by Treepwood

no offense to anyone from bliss, but its either crobar or level that night =\ Bliss, or Howells. it's really a tough one for me since howells is on my top 3 DJs. More than likely i'll go to both. To bad that Level only closes at 5:00

oh man...if howells is at Crobar...this would def. make things very difficult for me....:(

not sure what the deal is with crobar that night but think of it this way - crobar is generally between $20-30 cover.. for that, you will get 1 dj, a great dj in howells but still only 1 - at the bliss event for a $20 cover (although a reduced cp list will be arranged) you get - Parks & Wilson, Slacker, Quivver, Tarrantella, Redanka, Kelvin Andrews, Sammy O, Austin Leeds, Mike Hiratzka, Irie, K-ahhz, and myself Jon Cowan...now what seems like a better value for your money and musically....BLISS BABY! cyou all on the 3rd..

J

Danny H stops in Miami like 4 times a year, too. The DJs Jon brings in, sometimes it's the only time outside of conference they make it down!

I could care less where the Bliss party is, as long as it's at a venue with great sound and lighting. Level's systems are on par, or in the case of lighting, better than what can be had at Space...

Let's put it this way, magazines like Mixer always do a little article on the Bliss Independence Day bash :). Not bad for a little party that takes place in the off season in a sweltering hot climate.

Jon, I see you are at Club Aluvion (sp? Ex Salvation) on the 21st?