Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official "Who do you want to bitchslap?" thread

Guest gabo

I wanna beat the crap out of my neighbors son for riding his dirt bike at 7 :00am on a sat when I am trying to get some sleep

And jonstephens... I hate that greek dork

ok, id like to bitch slap my fucking annoying next store neighbor who fucking plays the New eminem CD over and over and over Again from 6pm(when i get home from work) till fucking 11:30 when im having people over for a late dinner, how the fuck can a 18yr old white, Wanna Be Down from Da Bronx white boy From Rich Bitch NJ Afford a Studio in SoHo, and drive a fucking lexus?

Intresting............

i cant wait to fucking move, i love soHo, but i cant take this BITCH NO MORE

Tonight, its Sweet pussy Pauline remixes all fucking night long on my BRAND NEW SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!

Take that u little bitch!

Ugh>

Thanks for letting me vent *Mwah*

Jay

Originally posted by hoke

I would like to bitch-slap Jesus for being personally responsible for two millenia of self-righteousness.

<dons flame-retardant asbestos suit>

:tongue:

I stole his sandles... is that good enough?

Originally posted by jaysea

ok, id like to bitch slap my fucking annoying next store neighbor who fucking plays the New eminem CD over and over and over Again from 6pm(when i get home from work) till fucking 11:30 when im having people over for a late dinner, how the fuck can a 18yr old white, Wanna Be Down from Da Bronx white boy From Rich Bitch NJ Afford a Studio in SoHo, and drive a fucking lexus?

Intresting............

i cant wait to fucking move, i love soHo, but i cant take this BITCH NO MORE

Tonight, its Sweet pussy Pauline remixes all fucking night long on my BRAND NEW SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!

Take that u little bitch!

Ugh>

Thanks for letting me vent *Mwah*

Jay

Hopefully those types will be booted from their apartments. Too many uncreative fucks have moved into all of downtown Manhattan. Why can't they just stay across the bridge?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Hopefully those types will be booted from their apartments. Too many uncreative fucks have moved into all of downtown Manhattan. Why can't they just stay across the bridge?

. . .cause then they wouldn't be cool . . . I think we need to help the trend here . . can someone say HOME INVASION!! . . :idea: . .

I want to bitchslap a lot of people..my friend Nick, who acted like a dork last night, my professor, who seems to enjoy ripping into me quite often...my neighbors, for playing their fucking computer games on high volume every morning....and a whole lot of dumbasses on this board....:D

Originally posted by joeg

I stole his sandles... is that good enough?

No... it's a start, but I still got hassled by a Jesus-freak on the subway this morning. I'm a sinner and a fool for not believing in God, and I'm going to hell... what a great way to start the day :rolleyes: Get rid of that guy and I'll give you props. He's on the N/R platform at Lexington Ave -- you shouldn't have any trouble finding him... :D

I want to bitchslap

1. the vender of this shitty ass software that keeps blowing up and giving me production problems

on opening night of my party.

2. The creator of this message board, for creating this god damn addicting board, that makes it

hard for me to get any work done.

Originally posted by hoke

No... it's a start, but I still got hassled by a Jesus-freak on the subway this morning. I'm a sinner and a fool for not believing in God, and I'm going to hell... what a great way to start the day :rolleyes: Get rid of that guy and I'll give you props. He's on the N/R platform at Lexington Ave -- you shouldn't have any trouble finding him... :D

lol...

*grabs a bat*

oh, he won't be bothering you again... ;)

1st, bitch slap myself for being stupid soo often....

2nd...bitch slap humanity's need not to feel insignificant and all the shit that comes with it

3rd....bitch slap my shizzo inda nizzo wutever the hell that means.....