Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HomeGrown was great!

yeah...

props to everyone...

new ppl i met:

Brooklyn kid (well, it seems new, and no, the onslaught of crap will not stop till you become a staple of cp again...)

sexxyme (yeah, it took 2 intros, but whatever, nice to meet you, and yes, you are sexxy :tongue: )

hotcheme (whats up, nice to finally meet you)

ummmmm..... there was 1 more guy, but i'm way too drunk to remember his name (and he wasn't a hot chick, so it obviously didn't stick in my head... sorry bro...)

Ron & Bog: nice to see some people with some balls to start doing something in our scene... I hope to do something down the line aswell... See you on tuesdays...

everyone else: yeah... good time, nice seeing you all...

btw, the bartender at that place does not fuck around with vodka-redbull's... a $45 tab, and everything is all good with the world... (well, not really... but atleast i'm way too intoxicated to really care anymore... god i don't want to wake up and deal with sober reality tomorrow, lol)

yeah... :hat:

well, atleast i didn't blow an intercooler pipe straight off my car on the way there... oh wait... yeah i did... can't wait to see the bill for that tomorrow... grrr.... well... atleast nothing burst into flames... thats always a plus... ;)

i'm going to sleep.... :zzz:

Yo WTF beyotch!!!

U gotta be cool and start your own thread?!?! Trying to compete with me? Fine then... my thread has a pic, yours does not. I WIN!

Anyway.... awesome night. Sorry to hear about your IC pipe, thats messed up. Come this Sunday to the AutoX at the Meadowlands. www.themclub.net it will be fun! Gotta check out the GSX.

Props to Ron & Bog for organizing this, thanks a lot.

Glad I went last night. I didn't get to meet too many new people, but I talked to a few.

Yarin - good to see you again, thanks for calling me about it.

Joeg, focuspuller, pleasure to meet you both.

Mikey - thanks for twisting my arm to come out. But I am still going to complain all day about how tired I am at work.

Originally posted by joeg

yeah...

props to everyone...

new ppl i met:

Brooklyn kid (well, it seems new, and no, the onslaught of crap will not stop till you become a staple of cp again...)

sexxyme (yeah, it took 2 intros, but whatever, nice to meet you, and yes, you are sexxy :tongue: )

hotcheme (whats up, nice to finally meet you)

ummmmm..... there was 1 more guy, but i'm way too drunk to remember his name (and he wasn't a hot chick, so it obviously didn't stick in my head... sorry bro...)

Ron & Bog: nice to see some people with some balls to start doing something in our scene... I hope to do something down the line aswell... See you on tuesdays...

everyone else: yeah... good time, nice seeing you all...

btw, the bartender at that place does not fuck around with vodka-redbull's... a $45 tab, and everything is all good with the world... (well, not really... but atleast i'm way too intoxicated to really care anymore... god i don't want to wake up and deal with sober reality tomorrow, lol)

yeah... :hat:

well, atleast i didn't blow an intercooler pipe straight off my car on the way there... oh wait... yeah i did... can't wait to see the bill for that tomorrow... grrr.... well... atleast nothing burst into flames... thats always a plus... ;)

i'm going to sleep.... :zzz:

Thank u :) and it was nice meeting you to :)

lol, yes, I should have mentioned it in the review... I was rockin the jesus sandles...

and fyi... I also had em at buzz in dc and starscape in maryland... aswell as various clubs in maimi back in march... the jesus sandles are coastal! :)