Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj ho's

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by therunner

All of you ppl should be ashamed of yourselves!! Stalking DJ's and sending Vic in for bait. Thats just rude. Funny as hell but rude. Why don't you just get a big sign that say "I am a DJ whore, I am stalking you"

I prefer, "I am a DJ whore. I am willing to f*uck you so I can brag about it. Even if it's not good, I am willing to say it was."

Originally posted by nourishment

I prefer, "I am a DJ whore. I am willing to f*uck you so I can brag about it. Even if it's not good, I am willing to say it was."

Hello, I am DJ <insert whatever name you want> It's so glad to meet you.

Originally posted by nourishment

Do you think if I actually wore this shirt that anyone would get that it was sarcasm ?

Or would I just be propositioned all night by horny, hard up dj wanna-be's?

most people would get the sarcasm

however the more inebriated/messed up someone is, the more likely someone would try to take you up on it

Originally posted by MadamMillie

most people would get the sarcasm

however the more inebriated/messed up someone is, the more likely someone would try to take you up on it

however, you'd get plenty of smart-ass remarks, such as mr. runner's above

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

So I guess we have an answer to the "spit or swallows" bet. I'll have to check my booking sheet, but I believe Kuro and Vic bet correctly, while Pgiddy and I guessed incorrectly. :D

:eek:

stop that!

i have some dirt on you, remember:mad:

what a thread what a thread....

dj whores, dj groupies, dj bums, dj bellboys, dj cocksuckers

you have them all, they arent the first and they arent the last

stop hating and join in, im sure at some point someone has fit in one of the categories above, trust me when i work i see it all and find it quite hilarious but shit lets all have fun, if you got invited to a dj private party i think anyone would jump and go, so STFU and dance :cool:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

what a thread what a thread....

dj whores, dj groupies, dj bums, dj bellboys, dj cocksuckers

you have them all, they arent the first and they arent the last

stop hating and join in, im sure at some point someone has fit in one of the categories above, trust me when i work i see it all and find it quite hilarious but shit lets all have fun, if you got invited to a dj private party i think anyone would jump and go, so STFU and dance :cool:

CD

I would like to think of it as being the same as a HOOKER. However thanks for the offer of joining in but at this time I don't see it being in my best interest. WTF is the point of this, I never got the whole DJ worshipping thing? Someone please explain, I would love to hear from my ho's.....:blown::2guns::biggun:

Originally posted by pgiddy

I would like to think of it as being the same as a HOOKER. However thanks for the offer of joining in but at this time I don't see it being in my best interest. WTF is the point of this, I never got the whole DJ worshipping thing? Someone please explain, I would love to hear from my ho's.....:blown::2guns::biggun:

um pgiddy lay off the crack, what kind of response is this you shmuck??you should know ur on Ty T's nuts all the time HAHAA im just kidding you bloody wanker (english accent)

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

um pgiddy lay off the crack, what kind of response is this you shmuck??you should know ur on Ty T's nuts all the time HAHAA im just kidding you bloody wanker (english accent)

CD

LOL are you jealous? Now get the fuck off my nuts and get me some food beeoootch:blown: