Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj ho's

omg, this is hilarious....and oh-so-true....

DJ HO:

Female in the scene who uses her sexuality to further herself somehow. Her ultimate goal could be as innocent as a desire to become a DJ'S GIRLFRIEND (see below), as conniving as to gain VIP access or status, or as sad as to feed a chemical addiction. This sly creature will often seek out the closest and most vulnerable DJ and proceed to flirt unrelentlessly. Often, she will giggle at anything he says, making sure to have at least one of her body parts touching his at all times. If the targeted DJ were to sit down, undoubtedly the DJ HO would sit on his lap, regardless if alternate seating were available. Her conversational extent is limited to compliments on his mixing skills, his latest CD, or his last track produced, as the case may be. The more intelligent, and therefore, more dangerous of this species, will be able to intersperse the nonstop compliments with technical terms, or recite virtually word-for-word the latest positive review posted somewhere online. Many DJ HOs will not hesitate to insult her prey's biggest competition, repeating juicy gossip she may have heard or made up. Most DJ HOs accept that sexual interaction is expected and will not resist advances even from the most unattractive DJ. Her attire will most likely be on the sluttier side, although some of the seasoned pros will dress down for the part, so as to throw off any instincts a DJ might have. WARNING: DO NOT APPROACH IF YOU ARE FEMALE. DJ HOs will not seek friendships with most other females, as they are possible competition.

WANNA-BE DJ HO:

Members of this category are much like those of the DJ HO, but they have no success in gaining whatever it is they truly seek. She is often brutally rejected by even the least talented DJs, due to her unattractiveness, odor, or unwillingness to give herself wholly to her object of attention (male DJ's call these types "cock-teases"). Many who have earned this title have the potential to become DJ HOs, but have not yet mastered the required skills. {Sidenote: The lowest form of all resides in this category: the WANNA-BE DJ HO SKEEZE, or those that go after the DJ who has a GIRLFRIEND.} The least intelligent of the WANNA-BE'S (for short) remain on this level indefinetely. Other smarter ones are promoted to DJ HO, while the rest tire of the game they can't seem to win and completely disappear from the scene. WARNING: WANNA-BE DJ HOs will attempt friendships with other females, especially DJ HOs, only to be ignored or dismissed. Do not bother befriending this species, as they have nothing to offer in return, not even pleasant companionship.

DJ'S GIRLFRIEND:

The difference between DJ HO and DJ'S GIRLFRIEND is very obvious: you will notice the former with a different DJ each week. The latter, however, will be constant for a minimum of 1 month. {Sidenote: a DJ'S GIRLFRIEND has not necessarily developed from a DJ HO, although it is technically possible and has happened.} Most females of the GIRLFRIEND type are genuinely nice, approachable females with boyfriends who happen to DJ. This category should be respected because the level of patience, compromise, and commitment that this role requires is demanding and can be very stressful. Do not be mislead: the DJ'S GIRLFRIEND is not weak. She is an amazing display of strength and power. BE ADVISED: if you befriend the DJ, be sure to also befriend the DJ'S GIRLFRIEND, so as to not resemble the WANNA-BE DJ HO SKEEZE.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing in there about stalking?????

Hmmm, since I've never slept with a DJ - does that make me a wannabe? Or is being a DJ Whore something completely different? Vic - you would know! :D

I mean, I don't bargain w/ sex, I don't seek out the most vulnerable DJs - just the one's whose music I really like - and I have female friends.

I DO however giggle a lot when I meet my favorite DJs and I have yet to turn down free gear, VIP or music!

Originally posted by malanee

There's nothing in there about stalking?????

Hmmm, since I've never slept with a DJ - does that make me a wannabe? Or is being a DJ Whore something completely different? Vic - you would know! :D

well i havent slept with dj either, but i guess the notion of dj whoring is different from being a dj ho. if i see a dj walking on the street, i'll stop the guy or gal and ask to take a pic with him/her, as this is a public place, chances for sex would be nil.

what reall sux, is that sometimes OTHER PEOPLE coughcoughcoughcoough zag and coughcough nourishment coughcoughcough

do not allow me to go about my business of dj whoring to my full potential.

:laugh: millie, where did you get this?!

sometimes i think it works the other way around, some djs i've met have been hella sleazy, and use being a dj to their advantage, but then the only girls they get, i guess, are the wannabes/dj hos?

my friend got felt up by bad boy bill at a party in chicago a looong ass time ago, what category does that fall in?

Originally posted by vicman

what reall sux, is that sometimes OTHER PEOPLE coughcoughcoughcoough zag and coughcough nourishment coughcoughcough

WTF?? Hold on there! I was insisting Noursihment to get out of the car, then she didn't want to so I offered to take the pic myself but she wouldn't give me the camera. So when you kept insisting I just gave in and jumped over to her side and told your ass to keep on driving.

Originally posted by zaguero

WTF?? Hold on there! I was insisting Noursihment to get out of the car, then she didn't want to so I offered to take the pic myself but she wouldn't give me the camera. So when you kept insisting I just gave in and jumped over to her side and told your ass to keep on driving.

Oh yeah..let me clear something up..when I said jumped over to her side I mean that I joined her side of the argument not physically to her side. She was grooped enough in the foam for one evening. :D

dude, you were to wasted to rememebr anything you said something like,

vic: take a pic of timo, take a pic of timo

nour: no!, leave the man alone. he wants to be alone!

vic: take a pic of timo, zag back me up......zag.....zag?

zag: aughhhhh...zzz..uytuyefiu...ehie..efw.eqrggt.....:drool: mom?

Oh yeah..let me clear something up..when I said jumped over to her side I mean that I joined her side of the argument not physically to her side. She was grooped enough in the foam for one evening. :D

:rolleyes:

I remember that whole episode going down a little different.

So I say: Hey that looks like Timo. (as he is reaching for the door handle to get into his car.)

Vic slams on the brakes, giving us all whiplash, and making the tires squeal, which in turn causes Timo to jerk his head in our direction with the deer-in-headlights look. His hand is still on the door handle.

Vic begins yelling: Get the camera - Take a picture,No wait, I'll get out!!

Cars back up behind us, Zag drops the combos and begins to rattle my seat. Timo, immobilized, is staring at us.

At this point I begin to feel bad for Timo. He dropped an amazing set, and was sneaking out the back door, almost home free. Then a car full of baboons screeches to a halt not far from him and everybdy in it starts acting like crazies. It occurred to me that he might appreciate someone respecting his privacy and his personal space for a change.

Sure, that makes be a bad dj whore and a dj-blocker, but it would have been a whole different story if I thought I might have gotten some dj ass out of the deal.

Originally posted by nourishment

Sure, that makes be a bad dj whore and a dj-blocker, but it would have been a whole different story if I thought I might have gotten some dj ass out of the deal.

well if you would have gotten out of the car and taken a pic, timo might have been able to check out the rabid female fan wanting to get a pic and you might have gotten some timo ass

Ahhh, the ole "disc-jockey cock-block" - a DJ whore with an ounce of pride wouldn't pay attention to things like "privacy" and "personal space."

But I never claimed to be a "DJ Whore". Slut, perhaps.

I do, however, admit to a small degree of stalking.

This from the girl who tried to use several male CP members as bait for Scott Henry! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by malanee

This from the girl who tried to use several male CP members as bait for Scott Henry! :rolleyes:

..and who made no sense whatsoever when she was talking to lonnie fisher...and she tried to use me as bait for scott henry :(

Originally posted by therunner

All of you ppl should be ashamed of yourselves!! Stalking DJ's and sending Vic in for bait. Thats just rude. Funny as hell but rude. Why don't you just get a big sign that say "I am a DJ whore, I am stalking you"

I prefer wearing my "I *heart* <insert name of DJ here>" shirt :D