Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another reason I hate my job right now...

malanee

They changed the dates I'll be in Jersey City. I'll now be there from the 25th-27th, because that's more convenient for my boss. The bastard.

I couldn't really make the argument that I needed to go at the end of the week so I could attend an all night rave w/ 2 awesome DJs - so no DH-DT for me. :(

On the upside, I can go to the Snowball Party at Murali's now!

I'm in the same boat. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it up to NYC for the Dannys either (stupid crackhead cousin is getting married!) :rolleyes:

Danny Tenaglia & Danny Howells should go on tour- the D2- Danny squared- world tour.

Originally posted by shlongus

Should i make a phone call?....i am sure after i call, you will be their, you might not have a job but you'll go to NY!!!

Yeah - just tell them "Hi - I'm Shlongus - Ruth's internet friend..."

Originally posted by malanee

Yeah - just tell them "Hi - I'm Shlongus - Ruth's internet friend..."

just tell them "Hi - I'm Shlongus - Ruth's internet friend and she was supposed to have those hookers and the half kilo of cocaine at the house yesterday!! Tell her if she doesn't get the girls and the drugs over here buy today that I am going to go to a new supplier. I am getting tired of her laziness, as I am sure you are too.