Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looking for sexy girls at exit how the best way

Originally posted by trancecity

okay anybody can answer this question guy or sexy girls must what the best way for a guy to approach and talk to you sexy girl at exit and be successful on friday need advice thanks in advance peace:idea:

"want some K?" usually seems to work pretty well.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by £ddie

Even though I know dr0ne is being sarcastic, the sad thing is, this probably DOES work! :idea:

hahahahahah if i could get pussy every time some girl bumped me for K at that place (what the fuck do i look like a dealer or something) i would've died of STDs a long time ago HAHAHAHAHAH

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

Well, this is when you really know you have absolutly NO GAME what so ever.

Hmmm maybe I will go on this messageboard and see if someone can help me get a girl, yeah that will help me out:rolleyes:

tru. and now on a serious tip *ahem* *ahem*.....ok so:

if you're trying to pick up girls lemme tell ya its gonna happen one out of 100 times. why? because you "tried". you can't try....you gotta go w/ the flow and just let it happen.....you can't be like a little fucking dog sniffing every girls ass. just chill and have a good time and talk to ppl and itll naturally come to you. any other way you're forcing it and girls can smell that from a mile away. piece YO!

0xd pllllrrrrr!

:sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm:

Originally posted by trancecity

okay anybody can answer this question guy or sexy girls must what the best way for a guy to approach and talk to you sexy girl at exit and be successful on friday need advice thanks in advance peace:idea:

you can't be serious. exit is really not the place to be meeting normal girls.

Originally posted by codica3

Umm.. if you wanna meet sexy [clean] girls.. I recommend NOT going to Exit. :idea:

Umm.. if you wanna meet sexy [clean] girls.. I recommend NOT going to a FUCKING CLUB! :idea:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ah man u gota wattch COming To America once again...take the advice Eddie Murphy (old barber) gives Eddie Murphy (Akeem) on the steps of the barber shop one evening......

NO I DONT. Dude that movie is on basic cable like every week. If I watch that one more time I'm gonna fucking kill someone.

The only good part is when they go to that club and meet all those fucked up women. Half of which are played by themselves.

Originally posted by dr0ne

tru. and now on a serious tip *ahem* *ahem*.....ok so:

if you're trying to pick up girls lemme tell ya its gonna happen one out of 100 times. why? because you "tried". you can't try....you gotta go w/ the flow and just let it happen.....you can't be like a little fucking dog sniffing every girls ass. just chill and have a good time and talk to ppl and itll naturally come to you. any other way you're forcing it and girls can smell that from a mile away. piece YO!

0xd pllllrrrrr!

:sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm:

Totally dude. I couldn't have said it better myself.

look for the loser that said i have no game, for asking for advice thanks for nothing how about instead of saying something dumb and negative you said something to help i was just trying to see what was the best approach to the sexy girls at exit and the one that said it about patience you are right but some times you have to play the odd games because 1 out of 10 they will say yes or who know they all might say yes i just think it beat staying home and jacking off to the computer all night with the AOL Im no faces game just trying to do something and i bet i am not the only one with the say question in the back of there mind i just thought i will get better help from the girls but who knows....but whoever trys to help thanks in advance

p.s i do have game but it does not hurt to improve no one perfect;)

Originally posted by gebriel

what do u mean by normall when refering to girls?

yeah i guess normal is a relative term. let me explain what i mean: a club is not the place to be meeting girls (or guys) for anything more than a hookup. there may be people in there who are normal, but a dark loud atmosphere is not the place to be meeting them. but that is just my opinion...

Originally posted by hotcheme

yeah i guess normal is a relative term. let me explain what i mean: a club is not the place to be meeting girls (or guys) for anything more than a hookup. there may be people in there who are normal, but a dark loud atmosphere is not the place to be meeting them. but that is just my opinion...

Yes.. that is your opinion.. but I disagree from experience. :D