Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone get those days where theyre freakin out

clubkat

about std's????

like "omg ive done some stupid shit. . .it only takes one time. . .blah blah blah. . ." :eek::shake::what::cry:

And even if u know your ok (like right after your results). . .you still freak out. . .its just the worst feeling in the world. . .

I guess it always happens around that season of a womans annual. . .and i personally always ask to get checked for everything. . .but omg. . .that waiting to get checked period is hoorrribllleee :blown::(

i freak out now cuz of other things due to a lack of sexual activity...but when i was younger...i had a few times when the wait was worse than anything else...plus i've had a couple of HIV tests taken...and back then, it took a while to get the results...but worse than that was the following...and i dont know why i'm sharing all this...but wtf...

when i was a youngin i had some sort of skin rash on my whoseewhatsit as a result of being "compulsive and ignorant" ...i dont know what was better - having a female come in for a second opinion or the ultimate resolution to it all (involving a laser)...

i've fully recovered since then with no apparent scars - physically - but you'll always think two or three times before going into a construction site without a hat...

i cant say anything to make you feel better about what's done...at best, we can divert your attention away from matters because you know better than anyone else what you did...what i was trying to do was show you that you're not alone...stop thinking about it, that wont change anything...

you want to feel better...take your lunch and come over to livingston...i'll buy you lunch and ice cream and give you a massage that you'll never forget...

...talk about careless....I have never even gone for any STD testing....

...i guess it's because I haven't had any run in's with that sort of thing...and I had the same sexual partner for 4 yrs ((and I'm positive that he was faithful)). Up until the last year or so, I had only had 3 sexual partners....and yes, that number has increased...but I guess I feel safe with my choices, and have known to protect myself....

in any event...just for clarity or something...should I still see a dr. and get things checked out??? How often do you guys go??? :confused:

i guess, as the old saying goes marmar, better safe than sorry. . .

u should go. . .if only to ease your mind 20x more. . .even if your confident with your choices (haha sounds like im shopping or something). . .lord knows ive been too. . .but im the type of person that knows they protected themself. . .but still doubts haha. . .

i get checked on my annual cho-cho doctor checkups. . .and if i have the cash every 6 months. . .and if something feels awkward. . .whenever. . .but those whenever times are just me freaking out. . .

phat - its ok babies. . .im just a std paranoid i guess :tongue:;)