Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Captain Passive Aggressive called...

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Ok, I'm stumped.

Okay, time for a little logic exercise...

1. The sentence is, "Captain Passive Aggressive called... he said you can stop voting down my threads now."

2. Skip the first half of the sentence because it doesn't really make sense... move on to the second half.

3. "he said you can stop voting down" Okay, so it has something to do with voting, in a downward sense.

4. "my threads now" Something to do with threads, too, and "my threads" seems to imply that the threads were started by the poster, i.e. hoke.

5. What do voting and threads have in common? Answer: those stars that range from 1-5. The "down" part of the sentence might mean that threads are being given poor ratings.

6. Back to the first part of the sentence: "Captain Passive Agressive called"... now it becomes obvious that hoke thinks that somebody doesn't like him and is passive-aggressively giving his threads poor ratings to make a statement.

7. He thinks it's lame.

Got it? ;):D

Originally posted by hoke

Okay, time for a little logic exercise...

1. The sentence is, "Captain Passive Aggressive called... he said you can stop voting down my threads now."

2. Skip the first half of the sentence because it doesn't really make sense... move on to the second half.

3. "he said you can stop voting down" Okay, so it has something to do with voting, in a downward sense.

4. "my threads now" Something to do with threads, too, and "my threads" seems to imply that the threads were started by the poster, i.e. hoke.

5. What do voting and threads have in common? Answer: those stars that range from 1-5. The "down" part of the sentence might mean that threads are being given poor ratings.

6. Back to the first part of the sentence: "Captain Passive Agressive called"... now it becomes obvious that hoke thinks that somebody doesn't like him and is passive-aggressively giving his threads poor ratings to make a statement.

7. He thinks it's lame.

Got it? ;):D

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Did someone say QUOTA??????

lol!!!!

how many suckers, err i mean customers did you peddle some bandwidth to this week?

I'm starting to think DaVe might be in need of some... ;)