Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bitches listen up and stop this sh-t

You guys are like a bunch of little girls. You talk all this stuff about partying and clubs but you still don't where the reall partying is done. MEXICO YOU IDIOTS. Bitches there, great music, and you can can toasted off your marbles. This is the place to go. EVERYONE SHUT YOUR MOUTH UNLESS YOUVE BEEN TO MEXICO> AKA PARTY CENTRAL. DONKEYBOY SIGNING OFF>

are you a fuckin moron or something?! the ONLY TIME mexico is any good is during spring break when OUR DJ'S go voer to do spots...I cant even argue with you b/c I dont waste my time on mindless idiots like yourself...joegio said it best, " I will fucking kill you jackass...bastard" lol:finger:

Originally posted by laurie619

It’s his opinion!!!!

Cant people have an opinion on CP anymore. . .. . .:confused:

of course...........

and there are also counter-opinions to that............people don't have to agree with an opinion, especially one that ridiculous..........

For the chic who hates it when people disect and anaylze every sentence of her posts seems to be doing the same thing now...

Please Laurie........ the kid is promoting Cancun.

You want to stick up for him?.... go right ahead.

I dont think its possible for you to look any worse at this point so knock ya self out.

Originally posted by donkeyboy

You guys are like a bunch of little girls. You talk all this stuff about partying and clubs but you still don't where the reall partying is done. MEXICO YOU IDIOTS. Bitches there, great music, and you can can toasted off your marbles. This is the place to go. EVERYONE SHUT YOUR MOUTH UNLESS YOUVE BEEN TO MEXICO> AKA PARTY CENTRAL. DONKEYBOY SIGNING OFF>

I think you drank way to much of the water down there. gesus

NOW NOW. . .HE NEVER SAID THAT. ..YOU SHOULD REREAD WHAT HE WROTE "UNLESS YOUVE BEEN TO MEXICO" now that doesnt say EVERYONE now does it?

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM...SERIOUSLY....ALL you do is Get involved with DRAMA!!!! FOR NO REASON.

And By the way He CALLED EVERYONE Bitches...look at the title of the post.....

THATS VERY TRUE tyco BUT "SOME PEOPLE" DONT HAVE TO GO CRYING OVER IT. . .

you should be happy about that............it gives you something to bitch/moan/start drama over...........

HA HA HA NO ONE SHOULD GET ANY BULL SHIT FOR POSTING THERE OPINION!! I am soooorrrryyyyy …If donkeyboy feels that way, let him! If you want to be a bully about it, be a bully, but remember GOD SEE’s UGLY* to me I look at everything, and everyone the same way, yea I might pre-judge someone here or there, but I always give them a chance. . .THIS CP SHIT IS REALLY GETTING TO ME!!

HA HA HA NO ONE SHOULD GET ANY BULL SHIT FOR POSTING THERE OPINION!! I am soooorrrryyyyy …If donkeyboy feels that way, let him! If you want to be a bully about it, be a bully, but remember GOD SEE’s UGLY* to me I look at everything, and everyone the same way, yea I might pre-judge someone here or there, but I always give them a chance. . .THIS CP SHIT IS REALLY GETTING TO ME!!

Dont get upset beautiful. Imagine if I took what VIP-DICK said seriously all the time. Everyone gets tough behind the keyboard.

For instance if Ali SHE-RA knew you in person Im sure she wouldnt talk all that poop. And if she did you know stardo is there to back you up. Those 10 extra lbs I put on for the summer will help out . :tongue:

What are you doing this weekend laurie?

Originally posted by stardo

Dont get upset beautiful. Imagine if I took what VIP-DICK said seriously all the time. Everyone gets tough behind the keyboard.

For instance if Ali SHE-RA knew you in person Im sure she wouldnt talk all that poop. And if she did you know stardo is there to back you up. Those 10 extra lbs I put on for the summer will help out . :tongue:

What are you doing this weekend laurie?

Thanks sweetheart !! 10 lbs…where are you hiding them??? :eek: As for this weekend, I am staying in, its father's day* and plus I am so SICK, and feel like crap. So, I'm taken it slow, maybe catch up with some movies with a special someone. . ;) What about yourself, any HOTT DATES???

Thanks sweetheart !! 10 lbs…where are you hiding them??? :eek: As for this weekend, I am staying in, its father's day* and plus I am so SICK, and feel like crap. So, I'm taken it slow, maybe catch up with some movies with a special someone. . ;) What about yourself, any HOTT DATES???

I might end up staying in too. I was thinking of temps on Sat. I havent been there much this summer. Mabe I can troop it.

Hot date? I wish. Hard to meet people Im so busy. I have a rule that I dont date people from work and from clubs. So I havent had any luck at the super market or the park:laugh: