Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mets or Yankees??????

Originally posted by piro8

If they even play this weekend!! It'll be interesting to see Clemens with a bat in his hands at Shea tomorrow. Lets Go Mets!!

He's getting beamed guaranteed.

Mr. Piro what is on the agenda for you and your better half this weekend?

Originally posted by djdanfury

He's getting beamed guaranteed.

Mr. Piro what is on the agenda for you and your better half this weekend?

That's funny you said "agenda" We actually write "agenda" on a list of stuff we need to do every weekend (I know, we're dorks).

This weekend, I have no idea, but I doubt we're going to the shore. Next Friday, we'll see you at Sandbar for Rydell, right?

That's funny you said "agenda" We actually write "agenda" on a list of stuff we need to do every weekend (I know, we're dorks).

This weekend, I have no idea, but I doubt we're going to the shore. Next Friday, we'll see you at Sandbar for Rydell, right?

Definitely, I was at Metro last night, and let me tell you RYDELL has some fucking crazy shit lined up for the MERGE anniversary party.....:eek: :eek:

The mets should win, but they are really sucking it up. Too bad they never seem to start playing until after the all star game. Its the same thing almost every year. Start off well. Then play shit for two or three months and pick up again in august when the games actually start to count.

Originally posted by Jsen7

The Mets can go and suck a fart out my azz!!! Mets have a better chance seeing God. Mets spend all that money and they cant hit for shit!

What's up Jay?

F**K Clemens and F**K The Yankees. I hope Estes puts a fastball off Clemen's wrist. Prepare to watch Petite get "lit up" tonight in his return. I'm a bitter Mets Fan.

What's up Jay?

F**K Clemens and F**K The Yankees. I hope Estes puts a fastball off Clemen's wrist. Prepare to watch Petite get "lit up" tonight in his return. I'm a bitter Mets Fan.

can you imagine this?...a yankee fan (me) and a met fan (bitter piro) living in the same place...:argue2::box:

'sup Alan? A bitter met fan? Now why is that? haha, i hear ya! Mets need to start hitting for once and maybe they would be good this year! I wonder if when Clemenes steps up to the plate if Piazza and him will exchange any kind of words, Maybe Piazza the anal popper will put the beam ball behind and ask Clemens out on a date! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

Originally posted by Jsen7

'sup Alan? A bitter met fan? Now why is that? haha, i hear ya! Mets need to start hitting for once and maybe they would be good this year! I wonder if when Clemenes steps up to the plate if Piazza and him will exchange any kind of words, Maybe Piazza the anal popper will put the beam ball behind and ask Clemens out on a date! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

:laugh: :laugh:

Clemens better watch himself when he steps to the plate....Piazza might grab his ass before each pitch. No wonder why he's a catcher.

See ya next friday at Sandbar??

The Mets should pray that the Yankees bean them....that's the only way they can get on base.

Burnitz and Vaughn should be at the US Open this weekend with those swings, not at Shea...'cause they certainly can't hit a baseball!