Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pleasing A Woman

Pleasing A Woman

A group of girlfriends went on vacation and they see a five-story hotel with a sign that reads "For Women Only." Since they were without their boyfriends, they decide to go in.

The Doorman, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works, "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide, since each floor has signs telling you what's inside. The only rule is, once you leave a floor, you can't return to it."

The women talk it over and decide to go for it. They start going up, and on the first floor the sign reads "All the men here are horrible lovers, but they are sensitive and kind." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the Second floor reads! "All the men here are wonderful lovers, but they generally treat women badly." This wasn't going to do so again they head for the stairs.

The friends move up to the Third floor where the sign read "All the men here are great lovers and sensitive to the needs of women." This was good but there were still two more floors...

So on to the Fourth floor, the sign was perfect. "All the men here have perfect builds; are sensitive and attentive to women; are perfect lovers; they are also single, rich and straight"

The women seemed pleased but they decide that they would rather see what the fifth floor has to offer before they settle for the fourth.

When they reach the Fifth floor, there is only a sign that reads:

"There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is simply no way to please a woman."

_

I try hard Z, beleive me. All too often it seems like girls dont like to be treated good, especially in this scene. I've seen so many cute girls with guys that treat them like shit and they come back for more. A few years ago, I seen this one guy smacking his girlfriend around on the corner outside of the SF, the next weekend I seen her with the same guy! I guess I'm just different. I'm the big guy walking through the crowd that actually says excuse me, I cant stand people that have no respect.

Originally posted by latinaz

True but it doesnt hurt to try..

So NJdionysus TRY TRY TRY!!

AND KEEP TRYING TILL YOU GET IT RIGHT:whip2:

Holy crap I've seen some girl get the ish smacked out of her down the block from SF when i was just getting there early in the morning one sunday. What the hell is that crap? Was she staring at some guys juiced up pecs or some dudes chiseled guido look or maybe she didn't want to touch his pee pee on the couche while everyone was looking after he asked her too! Who knows!

"There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is simply no way to please a woman."

:laugh: :laugh: :D

Originally posted by latinaz

Really is hard especially in this scene. But hey, you never know, you might see that same person in a supermarket and really get to know them - Outside the club scene. There is always hope..

:heart:

oh - I shop at SHOP RITE!!! ;)

You know what, you're absolutely right! Some of my best friends have been introduced to me by other friends in these same circles. Some of the same people you might see every weekend, but never really get the chance to talk to on a normal level outside the scene. Funny you mention that, I was just talking to a friend this morning who is like a sister to me now. We met several years ago after hours at a friends house following Tempts. Our crew (sometimes 20+ strong) has more respect and a lot less drama than many I've seen, then again we're a lil older, maybe a lil wiser 'cuz we've been around it longer. I'll have to stop by your bar at Surf Club one Sunday and say hello.

Shop Rite huh, there must be 100 Shop Rites in Jersey... can I get something off the top shelf for you? :D

Originally posted by njdionysus

You know what, you're absolutely right! Some of my best friends have been introduced to me by other friends in these same circles. Some of the same people you might see every weekend, but never really get the chance to talk to on a normal level outside the scene. Funny you mention that, I was just talking to a friend this morning who is like a sister to me now. We met several years ago after hours at a friends house following Tempts. Our crew (sometimes 20+ strong) has more respect and a lot less drama than many I've seen, then again we're a lil older, maybe a lil wiser 'cuz we've been around it longer. I'll have to stop by your bar at Surf Club one Sunday and say hello.

Shop Rite huh, there must be 100 Shop Rites in Jersey... can I get something off the top shelf for you? :D

Please its the Coco Puff cereal!!;)

Originally posted by amercali

and you guys are just friends, but you probably want something more

No I dont want something more. Go find some drama elsewhere! As I said, she is like a sister to me. She is engaged to one of my good friends and I've NEVER looked at her that way. I'm not in one of those circles where guys fuck their friends girlfriends and the girls fuck their friends boyfriends.

Next time I go to Surf Club on Sunday...

Star, I'll bring you the Peanut Butter Captain Crunch

Z, I'll bring you the Cocoa Puffs

I got first dibs on swinging from his bicep!!!

Well I guess you could use the other massive arm.:tongue:

Next time I go to Surf Club on Sunday...

Star, I'll bring you the Peanut Butter Captain Crunch

Z, I'll bring you the Cocoa Puffs

I got first dibs on swinging from his bicep!!!

Well I guess you could use the other massive arm.:tongue: