Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking of LSD...

• 2 weeks later...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmescalineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I really wouldn't mind some....

I've been fiending for an eminem (MDMA and mescaline pill) for the last few months.....if anyone knows anywhere I could get one, a PM would be fairly helpful

• 2 weeks later...

i was doing some k at the camp fire saturday night. went out fishing on the a tiny beach.. there was a thin layer of fog streaming of the water. the stars were bouncing up and down... did a big bump before going into the tent. havent' been on a trip in a while.. looking for some good lsd...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah its great and everything, but WHY THE FUCK IS ACID SO HARD TO GET IN THIS CITY??????????IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!

I have offered like 10 or 15 just for one hit......and i still cant find it.......WTF?

Guess ill just have to stick with the tina.......

sucks for u guys..out west here cid is flowing quite nicely..i dont do it anymore but i know the happenings and its easily adv here for cheap. i think the fluff family is back around or someone close to it..and id say the majority of the shit here is west coast based..and obviously hasnt worked its way east.

Originally posted by gambitrah

sucks for u guys..out west here cid is flowing quite nicely..i dont do it anymore but i know the happenings and its easily adv here for cheap. i think the fluff family is back around or someone close to it..and id say the majority of the shit here is west coast based..and obviously hasnt worked its way east.

Ohhhh you can't tempt me like that:blown:

Thats just not fair....

All jokes aside.......

I may seriously fly out west or southwest just to score some!

I figure if my ticket is $99, and i can buy at discount out west....i would actually save money and get better quality than out here.

Originally posted by gambitrah

Must you mock our pain? By the way, I dig you sig. I recognize the panel from I Feel Sick, but where's the other one from?