Clubplanet Nightlife Community

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Repost from my site, names changed obviously.. :x

I got online early this morning at like 7AM (going in early to school), and my friend Jay IMs me all, "what happened.. what happened?" I had no idea what he was talking about, so he called me up. He calls me up and tells me how he was watching the news and there was an accident involving a blue corvette on a street nearby. We both know this kid, Kevin, who drives a blue corvette and the fact that it was nearby made us think. We got to school and found out the whole story. Kevin and two other kids (who I also know), Brad and Brian were drag racing down the street (B&B in a silver mercedes, apparently it was Brad's birthday and they were heading somewhere). They were going like, 140 MPH on the street. A jeep was turning left onto the road and the two cars smashed right into it. Kevin survived but is in the hospital, Brad and Brian are home and fine, but the couple in the jeep, engaged to be married in August, died at the scene. It's horrible. And this all happened last night at about 10:40pm. What makes it worse is that I know -everyone- involved. Kevin & Brad who are in my grade (and though most people see them as assholes, they've always been sweet to me) and Brian who's a friend's brother and graduated two years ago. School was insane today. :(

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Now why would you want to kick such a fine young lady as that . . . have you been sniffing glue again? . . .

I have come to the conclusion that kicking young ladies is much better than a woman in her early to mid 20's.

Glue huh.....hmmmmm

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I have come to the conclusion that kicking young ladies is much better than a woman in her early to mid 20's.

Glue huh.....hmmmmm

. . .nah nah nah man . . . light spanking is where it's at . . . feet need not get involved . . . I mean, why involve the insurance company? . . .