Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how were Saeed and Palash?

a1wave

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

see now, I don't remember you asking. I usually oblige :D

When do you ever remember anything in a club? you're usually pissed drunk when I run into you. I think you would look great with a handle of even williams in ur hand@buzz or something.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

When do you ever remember anything in a club? you're usually pissed drunk when I run into you. I think you would look great with a handle of even williams in ur hand@buzz or something.

Wow - where do you come up with this stuff. The only time I think I have EVER had a drink around you was at Modern. I never drink & dance at Buzz and I know I didn't have anything alcoholic to drink at Trust 'cept for one sip of your drink.

Maybe you are the one with the drinking problem since your memory of events seems to differ from everyone else's.

Originally posted by malanee

Tinybutterfli - don't worry about Sopha. He's just bitter because his parents named him after a couch and couldn't even spell it right!

I was going to get you NICE pair of orthopedic shoes ruth but you can just forget it now!

ok, so im a little late ------ had a fucking rocking good time at Buzz, damn you guys have a good club down there. the music was perfect, pappa dropped the darkness as usual, and S&P rocked it out. tried looking for CP people in the hallway of the bathrooms but to no avail - next time. really cool venue, NY is missing a venue that good at the moment. thought the cryogenfx system was pretty cool but they should have used it more.

All in all a great weekend, i will definitely be returning......

L8a

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Wow - where do you come up with this stuff. The only time I think I have EVER had a drink around you was at Modern. I never drink & dance at Buzz and I know I didn't have anything alcoholic to drink at Trust 'cept for one sip of your drink.

Maybe you are the one with the drinking problem since your memory of events seems to differ from everyone else's.

I really didn't expect you to reply to that post:D i'm totally kidding here. I think you should kick back and pop open a cold can of......Ensure.