Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im coming to dc

hey what up, i know some of you guys, i dont know if n e one remembers me, but my name is jush and i kicked it a few times. but i've been geting a ride up to dc on the weekends with my friend but he doesnt like the whole sceneand doesnt realy want to kick it. what imgeting at is that im going to come up to dc next weekend june 21 and want to go to buzz and i wanted to know if i could get hooked up w/a ride to buzz and/or any partys, i'll be in dc i jus got no ride around.

Originally posted by photographiti

hey what up, i know some of you guys, i dont know if n e one remembers me, but my name is jush and i kicked it a few times. but i've been geting a ride up to dc on the weekends with my friend but he doesnt like the whole sceneand doesnt realy want to kick it. what imgeting at is that im going to come up to dc next weekend june 21 and want to go to buzz and i wanted to know if i could get hooked up w/a ride to buzz and/or any partys, i'll be in dc i jus got no ride around.

didnt you used to hang with crownroyal and frederick?

yup, i used to kick it with royal and fredrick and jimmy, does every one still talk on cp, i want to get a hold of frederick.

jimmy hasnt posted as much lately, maybe hes on vacation or something, same with frederick, crown left for portugal and i think oman, but the rest of us are still here. jroo posts regularly although he posts on and off, all of a sudden he doesnt post for a week, then he posts every day for a week, the you dont here from here in a couple of weeks than we cant get him off our back

Vic will gladly give you a ride anywhere you want. He just bought a rickshaw and he loves it! He loves to take his rickshaw everywhere. Even the import shows with all the tricked out transformer cars courtesy of the yella babies.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

jroo posts regularly although he posts on and off, all of a sudden he doesnt post for a week, then he posts every day for a week, the you dont here from here in a couple of weeks than we cant get him off our back

hahahhahaa, im back from my week of absence. spell check?? anyway, im back from the beach now, fun shit. im too busy to try and post all day today, but i'll see what i can do. hey josh you try calling fredrick or jimi? do you need numbers? their numbers havent changed you know. i will most likely not be at buzz on the 21st. something else about a party at the g-spot or something.

Originally posted by jroo

hahahhahaa, im back from my week of absence. spell check?? anyway, im back from the beach now, fun shit. im too busy to try and post all day today, but i'll see what i can do. hey josh you try calling fredrick or jimi? do you need numbers? their numbers havent changed you know. i will most likely not be at buzz on the 21st. something else about a party at the g-spot or something.

JER!!!! good to see you back, cant wait til the big bday bash..bring jenn, i havent met her yet:)

hope the beach was good

Guest jroo
Originally posted by MadamMillie

JER!!!! good to see you back, cant wait til the big bday bash..bring jenn, i havent met her yet:)

hope the beach was good

thanks, good to be back, best vacation ever!!! i'll definately bring her if she can come down.