Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johan Gielen at Webster Hall ?

As I came out of Exit, I got a flyer for an event at Webster Hall on July 3, featuring Johnny Vicious, Johan Gielen, and others...

well, say it ain't so... even though WH isn't the greatest of places, I've been wanting to see Gielen live for a while, and the date he's coming to town is a date that I'm going to be out of town! :mad:

But I wonder... I checked his schedule - 7/2 in the Netherlands, then two gigs on 7/5 - first in Netherlands, followed by one in Belgium. Can he really squeeze a trip to NYC in there?

Originally posted by dw

As I came out of Exit, I got a flyer for an event at Webster Hall on July 3, featuring Johnny Vicious, Johan Gielen, and others...

well, say it ain't so... even though WH isn't the greatest of places, I've been wanting to see Gielen live for a while, and the date he's coming to town is a date that I'm going to be out of town! :mad:

But I wonder... I checked his schedule - 7/2 in the Netherlands, then two gigs on 7/5 - first in Netherlands, followed by one in Belgium. Can he really squeeze a trip to NYC in there?

i am going to see geilen in DC Aug 24 (day before my 23rd b-day!)

i can't go the 3rd either. if anyone else wants to think about the road trip, let me know

Originally posted by dw

Hmmmm, if John Gielen is there maybe it means that Johnny will spin like he knows how to