Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for NJ moderators...anyone?

Ok, we're looking to add 1 or 2 NJ board moderators...

Please feel free to volunteer or nominate someone who you think would be good. It should probably be someone who does not promote one particular venue and can be fair and impartial in making decisions... You guys know the board better than I do, so let me know what you think...

[update]

Some people have asked what duties a moderator has, and it's pretty basic. Our general rule is that we never delete posts. If a topic gets out of control, move it to the Drama board. We do delete blantantly commercial posts and move promoters posts to the Promotions forum. Also, we do not disclose information about any users. The rest is pretty much just common sense.

Originally posted by DaVe

Ok, we're looking to add 1 or 2 NJ board moderators...

Please feel free to volunteer or nominate someone who you think would be good. It should probably be someone who does not promote one particular venue and can be fair and impartial in making decisions... You guys know the board better than I do, so let me know what you think...

I nominate NotAllThere. He is on all day. Why not.

I NOMINATE BARBIEGIRL AND LAURIE619! I THINK THEY WOULD BE INTERESTING ADDITIONS! BARBIEGIRL COULD START TROUBLE EVERYDAY! :) THERE WOULD NEVER BE AS DULL MOMENT ON THIS BOARD IF THESE TWO CHICKIES WERE NEW MODERATORS!!!

GO FOR IT BARBIEGIRL AND LAURIE619!!!:D :D :D

Originally posted by clubchic1006

GO FOR IT BARBIEGIRL AND LAURIE619!!!:D :D :D

Awwe thanks guys…Its so flattering, ;) but I’m a tad bit busy in the summer how about the winter....but my vote goes to Barbirgirl..and BRIAN1500 two very opened minded people :tongue:

Originally posted by laurie619

Awwe thanks guys…Its so flattering, ;) but I’m a tad bit busy in the summer how about the winter....but my vote goes to Barbirgirl..and BRIAN1500 two very opened minded people :tongue:

YES YES YES!! I agree, Barbiegirl is very open minded - that is what kind of people we need for a moderator! someone open-minded!!! Good luck Barbiegirl!:) :) :)

Originally posted by perns2002

I reject NOTALLTHERE, he has to many emenies on CP. I do not belive it woudl be in the best interest of all the memebrs.

I disagree. It seems like everyone fights with him at times, but they ultimately end up fine. He makes everyones work day go by so quickly. Notice the day dragging on and on and on? NotAllThere isnt posting. That's why.

IN ALL HONESTY I WOULD HAVE TO NOMINATE TYCO.

HE SEEMS TO BE THE MOST LEVEL HEADED, HONEST PERSON ON THE BOARD. HE STAYS AWAY FROM THE DRAMA AND WHEN HE HAS TO, HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS.

AS FAR AS NOTALLTHERE, YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. I PERSONALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HIM AND HE DOES MAKE THE DAY MORE ENJYABLE, BUT HE IS DEFINITELY A LITTLE OFF-BEAT AND TO GIVE HIM CONTROLL OF THE POSTS, YOU GOTTA BE INSANE.

First off I don't want to be a moderator on this forum.

I am much more qualified to be a moderator then any of you people. I have more background In Technology and web then anyone on this site. (well maybe not fleshfreax) The only way I would be a mod is if they paid me and they wouldn't do that because the rest of you ass kissing suckers are lining up for free. This site is a joke to me and for entertainment only. I push peoples buttons for laughs. Not one of you have any clue what my real personality is like. The only thing you all could know about me is that I have a good imagination and know how to get a rise out of people. I have people gather around my desk all day to laugh at my ridicules posts and your moronic responses. Why would I want to waist my time deleting and moving posts for free? Let some other sucker do it.

just kidding you guys are great

Maybe notallthere should learn how to spell first.

I know Brian 1500 would make a perfect moderator. He is the mediater for all squabbles on this board anyway and knows just about every one. Not to mention he is very level headed, fair, and an all around nice guy.

Vote Brian for president... I mean moderator!!!!!!!!:) :)

Kosta P.