Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sfspikes2envy

Depeche mode

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by muzikman

its not the razormaid.. that is what most people believe it is.. it was done buy someone that works at 8-ball records.. its def a dope mix.. im feelin it

very good did ibclubbin tell u after he asked me who did it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wakeup

very good did ibclubbin tell u after he asked me who did it

lmfaooo.. too bad i dont talk to that tool.. i knew that a long time ago.. i know the guys name too but i dont feel like posting it.. im sure he will have a different artist name so stop trying to be such a wise ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by muzikman

lmfaooo.. too bad i dont talk to that tool.. i knew that a long time ago.. i know the guys name too but i dont feel like posting it.. im sure he will have a different artist name so stop trying to be such a wise ass

very proud of u:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ibclubbin

:rolleyes:

i found the song on my own, thank you very much

BG

lol too bad the one u have is the one floating around that people think is the right one.. i guess since u probably have heard the song 1 time in ur life u probably wouldnt know if u had the right one anyways.. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by muzikman

lol too bad the one u have is the one floating around that people think is the right one.. i guess since u probably have heard the song 1 time in ur life u probably wouldnt know if u had the right one anyways.. lol

oh i forgot a song is only good if JP plays it

get off the nuts

and i heard it twice feg:tongue::laugh::laugh:

BG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ibclubbin

oh i forgot a song is only good if JP plays it

get off the nuts

and i heard it twice feg:tongue::laugh::laugh:

BG

not on the nuts.. just proving the fact that u are a roooooooooookie :laugh::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×