Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf review

Props to Kirk for the shots, for letting me chill in the booth, taking my requests and letting me rock efx.....hit me up this week bro:D

Shouts to Clubplatinumatucci for droppin the filth...your shit was on point like House of Pain....

BMW4jay for holdin it down as always...hope you guys had good time at Tempts afterward....

Nice meeting DJ unique.....looking forward to hearing you on wed....i hear nothing but good things about you:D

and last but definitely not least, it was a pleasure to meet the sexy Latinaz....i didnt think it was possible, but she is even more beautiful in person than her picture:eek: thanx for the 007's and Aloha motherfucker...and the blackhaus with a drop of cranberry juice shots:laugh:

see you crazy fockers on Wed:party:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Props to Kirk for the shots, for letting me chill in the booth, taking my requests and letting me rock efx.....hit me up this week bro:D

Shouts to Clubplatinumatucci for droppin the filth...your shit was on point like House of Pain....

BMW4jay for holdin it down as always...hope you guys had good time at Tempts afterward....

Nice meeting DJ unique.....looking forward to hearing you on wed....i hear nothing but good things about you:D

and last but definitely not least, it was a pleasure to meet the sexy Latinaz....i didnt think it was possible, but she is even more beautiful in person than her picture:eek: thanx for the 007's and Aloha motherfucker...and the blackhaus with a drop of cranberry juice shots:laugh:

BG

Damm you were there!! I didnt get to meet you!!!:(

Originally posted by ibclubbin

and last but definitely not least, it was a pleasure to meet the sexy Latinaz....i didnt think it was possible, but she is even more beautiful in person than her picture:eek: thanx for the 007's and Aloha motherfucker...and the blackhaus with a drop of cranberry juice shots

BG

Werrdddddd! Shit was nuts yesterday. Tempts was bangin too...never seen energy like that @ Surf before. It's all about the circles. It's on like Donkey Kong again on Wednesday.Oh...and Latinaz...thank you for your service...:eek:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

DAMN, I MISSED THAT NIGHT! TOO BAD! :laugh:

My dear Ibclubbin - It was a pleasure meeting you and BMW4JAY. The music was incredible with MR. LOPEZ then with Amatucci. I couldnt stop dancing the whole nite while serving drinks. We ran to Tempts for the remaining of the nite and danced some more. My feet are killing me now so I will be recooping at the beach..

Until Next week. :cool:

mark don't sweat what these two tramps (barbiegirl and clubchic) say because there will always be haters in this business. barbiegirl is just upset because her man tom hasn't had a gig in how long??? i heard you absolutely destroyed it from reliable sources! can't wait for abyss on Wed and Merge on Sunday! Keep up the good work!

p.s. - barbiegirl and clubchic don't waste your breath on replying because your response means jack shit to me or anyone else that matters so I will not waste my time responding to you trifling whores!

Originally posted by whatevaman

mark don't sweat what these two tramps (barbiegirl and clubchic) say because there will always be haters in this business. barbiegirl is just upset because her man tom hasn't had a gig in how long??? i heard you absolutely destroyed it from reliable sources! can't wait for abyss on Wed and Merge on Sunday! Keep up the good work!

p.s. - barbiegirl and clubchic don't waste your breath on replying because your response means jack shit to me or anyone else that matters so I will not waste my time responding to you trifling whores!

EXCUSE ME!!! you don't know who I am or what I like or even what my comment meant! I didn't think it wasn't nasty! maybe that's just how you took it so don't bash me if you don't know!:mad: and honey if you knew who I was and all - I don't think you'd be calling me a whore or tramp! I've seen mark spin - he's not bad - i just don't think he is all the stuff everyone makes him out to be but i don't think he is bad at all - not once have i ever said he sucked - he drops some sick tracks!! but as i have said in the past, all dj's have good nights and bad nights and maybe the night i saw him he was having a not so good night! congrats to him getting all of his gigs in these big name places - i wish him luck. and, i think he is a really nice person! I wasn't being nasty or anything so I actually think you owe me an appology for calling me a whore and a tramp! that wasn't very nice at all to call me names - i'm not on here calling anyone names!!! i'm not the bashing type you see my sweetness - i won't lash back at you - i don't believe in arguing - only :love:

And why did you start to bash barbiegirl - i didn't see that she wrote anything.

hey clubchic ..... don't sweat it. why waste your time getting all heated about this NONSENSE like these guys do ??

it's obvious that they misinterpret everything that is said but it's just their ignornace showing through, sometimes i don't think they can help it !!

as for whatevaman go back into hiding. things around here are much more GROWN UP without you !! or is that you follow barbiegirls threads so closely that when you saw my response you got so excited you couldn't help yourself ??

i'll let it slide this time but next time, i might have to start crying like a little bitch, you know just the way you do !!!

PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO ALL !!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You just did respond:stupid: So obviousley you care:idea:

Originally posted by whatevaman

if their replies really meant shit to you, then you wouldnt have take time out of your (obviously) busy day to call them out....

ps - why are you and your friends such FUCKING losers?! :confused:

anyways....back on topic.....i am very upset that i could not be there yesterday......next sunday cannot come quick enough.....it also marks the beginning of my VACATION WEEK.......LATINAZ~i will be coming to see u...i want one of these adios motherfuckers!;):D ugh...is it sunday yet!?!:confused::(

Originally posted by misk

anyways....back on topic.....i am very upset that i could not be there yesterday......next sunday cannot come quick enough.....it also marks the beginning of my VACATION WEEK.......LATINAZ~i will be coming to see u...i want one of these adios motherfuckers!;):D ugh...is it sunday yet!?!:confused::(

It really was a great nite - it started off slow because of Fathers Day but by 8 there was a great crowd. There was so much energy yesterday that my feet are killing me from dancing so much. Misk - I'll make you an Adios Mother Fucker but drink them slowly because it will knock you out when you least expect it.

Is it Sunday yet?? HUNEY Im so hurting from yesterday that I need tomorrow to be Monday again so I can have another day to recoop.

:shake:

Originally posted by latinaz

Misk - I'll make you an Adios Mother Fucker but drink them slowly because it will knock you out when you least expect it.

just the way i like em! lol..........see u next weekend!