Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A lesson for the CP kids...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . He's like: "Mike, there's no such thing as a female friend . . . they're just chicks you haven't fucked yet. . . " . . And that's very true alot of the times from the outset of a guy/girl relationship . . I'm not saying that it's always the case, but that's usually the norm. . . .

That's bullshite... See, if that's true, then my epitaph's gonna read: "Death by Sexual overgratification"

Originally posted by xpander

That's bullshite... See, if that's true, then my epitaph's gonna read: "Death by Sexual overgratification"

hahaha.... is that above or below "God of thunder/lightning" ???

Hold up....what if the girl doesn't want your drunk ass to drive home drunk?

What if I live in Queens, she lives in the Bronx, we're drinking in downtown Manhattan, and I would take a cab home anyway? :confused:

.. it's better than being thrown to the curb...

I'd rather go home and get a good night's sleep in my own bed. :zzz:

was that sarcasm? :P 'cause you know love/sex lives are NEVER straightforward. anyone who thinks so is not paying attention...

No, of course they're never straightforward... but I do think that the gay men I've met have been more direct about what they want... if I were willing to give it to them. ;)

Originally posted by snoozi8

so what's it called when a guy misleads a girl??? hmmmm a female on television who guys have always wanted to be friends with....... ????

What about when a guy misleads a guy?

Like when Joeg dangles that big delicious thing infront of my face and then won't even let me tickle his sack a little :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by bebby6919

I agree.. girls are fucked up.....BUT.. if a guy drives a girl to a club, she ditches him all night to hook up with a guy and he still drives her home and he gets a piece than its a differnet story.. guys work in weird ways as well as girls do..

yo wtf! this shit happened to me @ exit during summer madness but i got no ass b/c well...shes like a sister !! the girl u n rob and larry met like ghosted on me to slob down some russian dude she met...i saw u guys hangin out but i felt gay goin over to u cause me n rob werent on the best of terms...ehh..girls r weird

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yo wtf! this shit happened to me @ exit during summer madness but i got no ass b/c well...shes like a sister !! the girl u n rob and larry met like ghosted on me to slob down some russian dude she met...i saw u guys hangin out but i felt gay goin over to u cause me n rob werent on the best of terms...ehh..girls r weird

awww im sorry to hear that :( yeah girls do suck and so do guys.... things will never change...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i felt like the ill club loser ahaha...chillin by the bar listenin to whoever the fuck came on after JJ

you should have just came over to us and chilled.. fuck rob.. me and larry were there.. we all get along.. lol JK rob :tongue:

if a guy drives a girl to a club, she ditches him all night to hook up with a guy and he still drives her home and he gets a piece than its a differnet story.. guys work in weird ways as well as girls do..

The guy better either:

Go get his, or ditch that bitch and let her catch a ride home with the hookup .

If he is stupid enough to get his piece after she hooked up with the another dude, I hope he leaves her ass on the fucking street corner where she belongs.

Serg, you can come hang out with us anytime you want :)

Originally posted by legend38

The guy better either:

Go get his, or ditch that bitch and let her catch a ride home with the hookup .

If he is stupid enough to get his piece after she hooked up with the another dude, I hope he leaves her ass on the fucking street corner where she belongs.

Serg, you can come hang out with us anytime you want :)

I hope you arent taking what i said wrong.. well i mean im nto saying its right.. i think its totally wrong for a girl to do that as well as a guy to do the same to a girl.. but both sexes do it sometimes.. its not only girls.......

I hope you arent taking what i said wrong.. well i mean im nto saying its right.. i think its totally wrong for a girl to do that as well as a guy to do the same to a girl.. but both sexes do it sometimes.. its not only girls.......

LOL no i wasn't taking it wrong, i was just per saying. Males and females alike play the game.