Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need advice...

tommyarmani

I have been in your situation. Well, I didnt fall in the love with the guy but I met someone who had a girlfriend and really liked him a lot. And I did sleep with him and thought in the back of my head that he would break up with her but he didnt and never planned on breaking up with her. And you must also ask yourself, if they did it to that person, why wouldnt they do it to you too? Would you really want to be with this person after they cheated on their current bf with you?

I have been in this situation before and my advice to you is....if they planned on breaking up with their partner they would of done it even before they met you. You may be complicating her situation but I would say 99.9% of them stay with their current boyfriend/girlfriend. Like I was..you are most likely being used for the time being to add some type of excitment in her life that she may be missing with her current boyfriend. If you are looking for something long term and stable I wouldn't continue seeing her.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

i know, i just went with the flow & i never expected my feelings to turn out like this. I dont like allowing myself to get vulnerable. I didnt know she had a BF, but when i found out, it was too late to pull back..

I know, you cant control your feelings but now that you know, you are better off staying away before you get in deeper. I finally cut the strings and it was the best thing I could have done. And besides, do you really want to be second best to anyone?

Dude, i can see the allure behind it, i even fell for a girl who had a B/F last week .

Im pulling back, u know why.... b/c you're asking for trouble. If she really feels for this guy, let her be. You can still be her friend, and if there's more there, then in time it may happen (that is, if this guy turns out to be a bum)

I can't believe you feel love for her already! Do you know her a long time?

from personal experiance, these kind of relationships are bound for disaster. I felt kind of used, but if you decide to go along with at least try to block all the emotions for the girl, otherwise you are pretty much set up for a break of heart. and like others said, if she is doing this to her current bf, what makes you think she'll never do it to you? don't you want to meet a girl under different circumstances, more or less normal, where both of you aren't involved in other relationships???