Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i got a question for all of you?

puck

have your really tought about who you are and what is important to you and your best features(not necesaritly sexual, but as always im interseted) what are you philospies in life?

for instance, some of my personal philosophies in life are; have hope, bliieve in hope, believe, faith(in your religion), live life to its fullest and beyond, try new things(but be care full that some things such as drugs, too much sexual experiementing, having a wrong attitude in life are dangerouse) remember that there are no limits to what a human bieng can do(there is butt whent you get to that lmit your realize that your supiore to most human beings) develop your soul, spirituality, intelegence, intelectual, practicality, inventive, ambitios, educated, civilized,have fun, depart yours self from problems, say the hell with it once in a while, dont be too extreme. im a far winger for example, but i know why, always treat your girl good, if people are otherwise....fuck them(same with the girl) and many other philosopies i hold to myself

i was just wondering what are some of your personal philosophies in life?

That was too much reading and thinking for a Tuesday morning.

To answer your question... my philosophies in life are :

1. "Work HARD Play HARD" to find that happy medium as I used to work 60+ hours a week and never really had a chance to enjoy my social life. I used to be shit tired during my downtime but now that I've found that happy balance between both, I find myself enjoying life to the fullest.

2. "Worst Case Scenario" - I always tend to think of the worst case scenario although it may not be likely that it is. Anything positive that comes out of it is a BONUS. This philosophy helps prepare me for the any major disappointment and it gives me a good feeling know that... "hey it could have been worse".

3. "There is always more than one solution to a problem." - I hate being pigeon holed and having only one road to take. This stems from my professional side as I am constantly faced with projects and issues that require me to come up with a solution(s). I never present only 1 soultion unless there is absolutely no way of doing it. I am more of an analytical person who maps out all of the options and chooses the best according to the situation and resources presented to me... I guess you can call it practical. This applies not only professionally but also personally as everyone faces problems and have to search for the right solution.

Ok.. that was too much thinking I believe I lost a few brain cells just typing that :what:

-PG

I have a couple of very important philosophies(sp):

Never worry about what other people are saying about you, you know the person that you really are and not everyone can like you..

Always speak your mind and say whatever you want, again not everyone can like you or what you say. But if you don't speak up for what you want you will never get it...

There is no such thing as a free lunch...

Live life to the fullest because you only have one chance...

Be good to your body and it will be good to you, meaning exercise often and eat right and you can have unlimited possiblities... Although drugs may nigate this philosophy.....:confused:

Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.....

And last but not least the only person that you will ever be able to infinitely rely on is yourself, now don't be a fool...

Originally posted by prplhz

I have a couple of very important philosophies(sp):

Never worry about what other people are saying about you, you know the person that you really are and not everyone can like you..

Always speak your mind and say whatever you want, again not everyone can like you or what you say. But if you don't speak up for what you want you will never get it...

There is no such thing as a free lunch...

Live life to the fullest because you only have one chance...

Be good to your body and it will be good to you, meaning exercise often and eat right and you can have unlimited possiblities... Although drugs may nigate this philosophy.....:confused:

Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.....

And last but not least the only person that you will ever be able to infinitely rely on is yourself, now don't be a fool...

Great answers... i would have to ditto that. I steered off a bit and went w/ my professional and not life philosophies but I'm right there w/ you purplhz.