Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More pics from the MENACE/PHUNK birthday madness

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmastamark

Ahh the power of the Lavender rack

I am being so stupid, I just want someone to be with her that cares for her not just to have a piece of her cute butt.

I am a possessive, egotistical prick, who drowns himself in self pitty, makes a nusance of himself, smothers people he likes...

But I am sweet and very senstive, and although I look like a stalker to you guys, its not that, I just get high when I see her face.

Sorry for being so dramatic, hehe. I really should leave NY.

PHONK I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!

East coast tobacco dealer for creteck. Now maybe I will stop tracking you guys hoping to make one friend.

MArky Mark

. . . You forgot about your other occupation: Crank dealer . . . . :rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by roha3000

Hey Mark, threatening people takes your psycho stalker status to a whole new level. Are you sure you are ready for that kind of change?

Personally, I think he's quite up to the challenge.

Did I mention that we are all adorable? :)

Originally posted by gmastamark

I can always count on you,, MY MIKEY LIKES IT>

If people are nice to me, I am your best friend, fuck me over once indirectly or not, and I am a nightmare walking.

Ahh, taking out the part patronizing others but leaving in the part that's submissable as evidence in court.

:aright::laugh:

I think Tilly has fuck buddies or a fuck buddy. THis makes me mad. IF you are on this board motherfucker I will hunt you down. Its unfort. however because I am moving back to florida soon so I have a few weeks to hunt your ass. You are getting down with the best love I have ever had in my life, yeah I have had my share of women since her but I do not want it.

My deb is dead I know it and the old deb has returned with casual realtionship bereft of substance.

Mystery guy give yourself up!

I need a hug.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This thread is fuckin hilarious.

Mark...this might sound like an understatement...but i think your over-reacting bro big time. If you accuse yer EX of being with someone from the board...the way things are on clubplanet..im sure you would find out by now.

as for this kris....you have never been in love so fuck off....

GO fuck yourself

Deb Keep fucking piece of shit guys...........do you feel good about yourself!

I hope you do. I am sure they call you to grab a piece of your ass..

I really do not understand you. When I find this asshole or assholes it will be all over.

breaks up with me calls me a loser, then goes and fucks completet pieces of shit after the fact at clubs or from the board.

So you say me so horney......

Yeah I have ahd my share of girls....but you know what I feel in love with you,.

GOd damn fucking complete piece of shit.

SO you never loved me.

hope i am overreacting quaoth

Look..im totally not touchin this subject with a stick cause A)i dont like you mark B) i dont like the crew thats involved C)i dont even know or care about the story at hand.

But..just commenting from what i read...i seriously think yer over reacting and makin a huge deal out of yer EX. Do you know how many people in this fuckin world have gone through break ups at the height of being in love besides you???? TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OF FUCKIN PEOPLE.

If you say u been out with other bitches then what the fuck is the problem? Yea, its hard as fuck to say goodbye sometimes but jesus christ you need to isolate yerself before you self-destruct....and what? over a girl?

Bro...if this girl you speak of whatever her name is...deb or sumen...were to even consider you again...please ask yerself just what kinda girl would want her ex back after he just out right calls her a slut and accusses her of fucking other men?? Where's yer fuckin class at bro? You totally have none.

My only suggestion is that at this age if you are having women problems and can not get over break-ups i DO NOT suggest getting married and having children...but if you do...please make sure you sign a pre-nup cause its almost guranteed to end up in a divorce the way you speak of women.

I know the fact quaoth, yah im not the only person who has had this happen.

ah I have every right to eb angry.

You know what I did have a few girls, and it was a mistake. hooking up sucks, it has no substance.

fuck i dont know waht to do.

quoth what do u mean you dont like me, dont u remeber when i supported you when you asked the waitress at apple bar that you wanted to give her 7 inches of your man meat.

Originally posted by tillyskarma

quoth what do u mean you dont like me, dont u remeber when i supported you when you asked the waitress at apple bar that you wanted to give her 7 inches of your man meat.

dude...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....i REALLY HONESTLY..have NO FUCKING CLUE what yer talking about....now perhaps i WAS drunk cause i remember the waitress made me one hell of a cocktail..but never do i remember the 7 inches of man meat??...besides im 8.

Still...i dont like you cause i dont like how you bring yer drama to this board and saturate it with yer obcession with "tilly". I really wouldn't loose sleep over it kid..cause i sure don't. Its just a messageboard.