Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Headcount for DT&DH

vicman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

okay there's no drama just a little miscommunication. anyhow, vic you are a little confused after the flurry of emails yesterday. we have ONE room. but i don't care if more people stay with us. i just a need a little space on the floor to curl up :)

A Tiny space on the floor that is.......

Originally posted by pgiddy

at least she got paid for it, your mother on the other hand had to pay me......after I poked around a little I finally found the right hole, tell that skank to douche next time, I'm sick of wasting my plunger on her:blown:

N

E

X

T

It's not my fault that your short dick couldn't find anyhole at on my mom, I know she's a little skanky, but hey you are the one that fucked her, so that makes you just as skanky. But I am sure that my mother can't help being a little nasty since she died in 1993. You sick FUCK. You fuck dead women!!!

Originally posted by therunner

It's not my fault that your short dick couldn't find anyhole at on my mom, I know she's a little skanky, but hey you are the one that fucked her, so that makes you just as skanky. But I am sure that my mother can't help being a little nasty since she died in 1993. You sick FUCK. You fuck dead women!!!

thats funny her pussy was still warm, guess she's getting more action now. I thought her eyes were in the back her head because she was about to cum.......ok I'm done like I said before, thank you ahve a great day:blown: NEXT

:D

okay there's no drama just a little miscommunication. anyhow, vic you are a little confused after the flurry of emails yesterday. we have ONE room. but i don't care if more people stay with us. i just a need a little space on the floor to curl up :)

oh, ok, well between that flurry and zaguero asking me for advice on how to the moves on his bosses daughter i guess i got things confused up a bit.

so we have 1 room, but we can still squeeze you guys in.

thats funny her pussy was still warm, guess she's getting more action now. I thought her eyes were in the back her head because she was about to cum.......ok I'm done like I said before, thank you ahve a great day:blown: NEXT

:D

Nice one, but however, you have forgotten that you are still nasty.

Nice one, but however, you have forgotten that you are still nasty.

ohh I see your talking like the late 80's early 90's nasty=good, right? Thanks for the compliment buddy, in that case your nasty too:D That shit is dope....

ohh I see your talking like the late 80's early 90's nasty=good, right? Thanks for the compliment buddy, in that case your nasty too:D That shit is dope....

no I ment that you are disgusting for having sex with a dead body! I don't know what I have to say to get it through your head that necrophilia is disgusting and immoral.

no I ment that you are disgusting for having sex with a dead body! I don't know what I have to say to get it through your head that necrophilia is disgusting and immoral.

Convienence is key,

BTW, you will not have all the top posts, that is my mission here, I will stay late at work just to make sure.......

Convienence is key,

BTW, you will not have all the top posts, that is my mission here, I will stay late at work just to make sure.......

I don't get off work until 930 tonight so keep it up, I still have 50 more to get so I hit 1500.

I don't get off work until 930 tonight so keep it up, I still have 50 more to get so I hit 1500.

Fine it's thursday and I need a drink, so you win this time, tomorrow is a different day though

Fine it's thursday and I need a drink, so you win this time, tomorrow is a different day though

I am off tomorrow, but if I don't have the 1500 by the time i leave work then I will be back. It's a goal of mine to have the 1500 by the COB friday

Originally posted by shlongus

we need a time machine..........

(to the tune of smoke machine)

time machine........

time machine........

time machine........

i know i make no sense, i just wanted to tally one more post

so I've never been to Arc/Vinyl - what's it like? Security? What can you/can't you bring in? Dress code? Cameras? Anything else I've forgotten?

no dress code

no cameras

dunno aboout candy and stuff

security, normal like almost every other place