Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Headcount for DT&DH

vicman

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm going even if I have to take a train up and back. And if I happen to be sick I'll just spread the pestilence around Vinyl.

There is always something wrong with you. This trip calls for vikings (yes gina, you are one of them regardless of the fact that you are vertically challenged), not sickly wannabe french maids.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This trip calls for vikings (yes gina, you are one of them regardless of the fact that you are vertically challenged), not sickly wannabe french maids.

Ok - it could be the early wake up this morning - but I don't get it??? explain yourself fool!!!

Originally posted by malanee

I'm still thinking of going - if anyone cares. Which, judging by the fact that all my friends made hotel reservations w/out me - nobody does.

:rolleyes:

I discovered the same thing. I'm thinking I'll be on a train going up by myself.

Originally posted by Kuro

I discovered the same thing. I'm thinking I'll be on a train going up by myself.

well "thinking" doesnt cut it, we needed to make the hotel reservations asap and get them outta the way. zag is also "thinking" of going, if and when the "thinkning" becomes a "yes i'm going" or a "no i am not going" might have been too late to get a cheap room in a hotel.

when y'all know, zag included, maybe contact tinybutterfli and ask her the hotel she got the rooms in, and maybe the cheap rate she got is still in effect.

Originally posted by vicman

well "thinking" doesnt cut it, we needed to make the hotel reservations asap and get them outta the way. zag is also "thinking" of going, if and when the "thinkning" becomes a "yes i'm going" or a "no i am not going" might have been too late to get a cheap room in a hotel.

when y'all know, zag included, maybe contact tinybutterfli and ask her the hotel she got the rooms in, and maybe the cheap rate she got is still in effect.

and if y'all end up going then we could take 2 cars instead of one and go togethere.

Right - but since nobody even gave me the option I couldn't even say "I think I"m going." If I had known people were making hotel reservations, I probably would have decided to go.

Washington Square is where I would sleep when I didn't want to take the train to wherever I was staying. I've slept there many times, the benches aren't that bad. I'm dead serious too, it's actually pretty peaceful too and this was years ago, like 4.......

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

$1000 on the short white girl.

$1000 on the other white girl, err I mean Vic.....

Oh yeah and fuck you too runner, you no good shemale, go get another sex change then maybe you'll get laid you queer.....

Originally posted by pgiddy

$1000 on the other white girl, err I mean Vic.....

Oh yeah and fuck you too runner, you no good shemale, go get another sex change then maybe you'll get laid you queer.....

Fuck you too!! If your mother heard you talking to me like that she would smack those chops of yours. Kinda like she was smacking her chops up and down on my...........last night

Originally posted by malanee

Right - but since nobody even gave me the option I couldn't even say "I think I"m going." If I had known people were making hotel reservations, I probably would have decided to go.

ok, theres 5 of us, 2 rooms, i'll take the plunge and say that probably no one would mind if you came along, that would be 6 of us. 3 in each room. what that means is that we might need 2 cars.

kuro, nautilus is going would it be an option of you driving up with him and then you could drive down with us.

Originally posted by therunner

Fuck you too!! If your mother heard you talking to me like that she would smack those chops of yours. Kinda like she was smacking her chops up and down on my...........last night

at least she got paid for it, your mother on the other hand had to pay me......after I poked around a little I finally found the right hole, tell that skank to douche next time, I'm sick of wasting my plunger on her:blown:

N

E

X

T

ok, theres 5 of us, 2 rooms, i'll take the plunge and say that probably no one would mind if you came along, that would be 6 of us. 3 in each room. what that means is that we might need 2 cars.

kuro, nautilus is going would it be an option of you driving up with him and then you could drive down with us.

okay there's no drama just a little miscommunication. anyhow, vic you are a little confused after the flurry of emails yesterday. we have ONE room. but i don't care if more people stay with us. i just a need a little space on the floor to curl up :)