Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Headcount for DT&DH

vicman

Originally posted by nautilus60

6 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

After reading the reviews from last Sat. on NY board, i cant stop sallivating over the thought how awesome next sat. should be.

dude, you salivate over anything

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

rumor has it that there is no time limit on this..so we could possibly get a 16 hr set or longer :eek:

dh has to be in montreal by sunday night.. so it would DT doing the overtime... sort of like the Twilo 6th anniversary...

Originally posted by vicman

rumor has it that there is no time limit on this..so we could possibly get a 16 hr set or longer :eek:

Can you really make it 16 hours? I mean think about vic, have you ever done anything for 16 hours, consecutively? I am thinking of the lsat thing that I did for 16 hours without stopping and that was sleeping. And I was so worn out from sleeping that long that I had to take another nap as soon as I woke up. If your ass is going to be dancing, walking, sitting or whatever for 16 hours, you are going to have to take off work the following week.

So has anyone ever used the CP guestlist at Vinyl/Arc? Just wondering because last time I tried to use it at GLOW it didn't work but it has for others. If you want to save $5 on Saturday, you should put yourself on it. Its worth a shot.

Can't wait! :D

I'm trying to figure out why Nautilus loves this place so much... they don't serve alcohol *lol* ;)

They have Twilo's old Phazon though, right? I also heard its hotter than hell in there. I'm trying to think of what I should wear so I don't melt into a puddle of goo :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Okay - I won't. *thinks it silently to herself* :tongue:

all people from the ex-soviet union are the sam. when theyre babies, they dont get breast fed by their moms, they get a bottle of vodka. rumor has it, they mix their poridge with vodka

Originally posted by shlongus

i dont think you are a raging alcoholic....its not like we start to drink on tuesdays nights and all we drink are Long Islands....ow wait......well dont worry about it....its all good.....i am right their with you

Sooooooo, whats going tonight?

i guess thats your theory....the thing is that when russians start to drink its not beer its vodka. thats why we can drink it and be ok, i rarely find americans that can drink vodka like that.....i dont remmember the last time i went to a club and had a beer instead of my usual Long Island....

i guess thats your theory....the thing is that when russians start to drink its not beer its vodka. thats why we can drink it and be ok, i rarely find americans that can drink vodka like that.....i dont remmember the last time i went to a club and had a beer instead of my usual Long Island....

fuck beer, i want more bang for my buck, hard liqour all the way.

is that an official invite??? u know you dont have to ask me twice...just tell me what time

All right, its ooooonnnnn tonight...Just have to bring ur own vodka - my parents told me to fuck off and not touch their alcohol, cause they cant restock it fast enough, hehe...

super late to this thread, better late than never, right? (dont answer that)...travelling from Miami to see this event, then i make it back home for July 4th weekend, and guess who is going to be at Crobar July 3rd? Mr. Howells again, double dose for me!!! guys should plan a second trip to south beach for this one too...;)

miami/dc meet up?? looks like it might be happening....:D