Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CAR POST!!! We haven't had one in a while.

Post your cars, post prototypes of your cars, post your dream cars, post cars you make fun of. just post em!!

Cars cars cars!! ;)

I'll start:

Prototype MR2 Spyder with a turbocharged 4. (258bhp, F1 nosecap, sidevents, carbon fiber snorkels for the engine).

MRS-F1-Photo.jpg

I'm about ready to rob a bank to get myself a 17" set of these Competitions...

ssrside2.JPG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car, currently stranded at my parents' house in California, is a '95 Tercel two-door. This isn't mine -- mine's silver:

95812071000413LRG.jpg

Yeah, nothing fancy, I know... but I put over 100,000 miles on that baby in 5 years, and she just kept on purring... plus great gas mileage -- about 30mpg... that's because she's basically a tin can on wheels. :)

Originally posted by cintron

haha that's cool. ;) bring it to NYC!!

btw bigpoppa, that MG looks SICK!!!

oh and is it me or does the MR2 Spyder's nosecone look like someone giving you the bird?

hehe...i just noticed

the x80 was designed by MG when it was owned by BMW (about a year ago). BMW killed the idea because it would have been direct competition for the M3. When BMW let MG go last year, MG announced its production (hehe). Its rear wheel drive, has a 6 speed stick, and is powered by a 385hp V8 (Saleen Mustang V8's, actually)

DEATH TO THE M3!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:flame:

ps: if you cant tell, i despise BMW :)

honestly you will all laugh at me... i got two mustangs.. i got a 98 gt, with a lil work done, and i just bought a 2003 cobra... everyone asks me what my dream car is.. well i am driving them

the S7 thats just a pipe dream.. its not like its a mear 375,000... i mean pocket change right!!! lol

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

honestly you will all laugh at me... i got two mustangs.. i got a 98 gt, with a lil work done, and i just bought a 2003 cobra... everyone asks me what my dream car is.. well i am driving them

the S7 thats just a pipe dream.. its not like its a mear 375,000... i mean pocket change right!!! lol

well...seeing that ford wants to start marketing the mustang against M3's and Corvettes (now that the F-Bodies are dead), why not?

Answer: Live in jersey and get the WRX :)

Hawaii- yeah man i'm not laughing. Mustangs are REAL capable. In fact i've still got an obsession over them - i was planning on getting a 94/95GT before I discovered the Mr2. (then again a mustang would've caused me less problems).

someday i'll be hoping for something along the same lines as you.. but i am driving my dream car at the moment ;)

dreams:

new_body.JPG

sw20-trd-F.jpg

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

tru tru... what kinda trouble did you have????

and yeah just got the 2003 cobra and i replacing the stock s/c with a new vortech s-trim yummy lots more hp.. yays!!! ford motorsport claims i should be around 500 by changing...

LOTS of trouble. It's a reliable car and engine but its got 125k on it. Turbo needs replacement, i screwed up the tranny [my fault], i've had to give it 120k maintenence incl replace timing belt (godly horrible task), swap the valvecover gasket, pull the engine, constant cleaning and whatnot... yeah it's just lots of little things. and working on it is a godawful bitch unless you have the right tools and access to a lift.

as for the cobra... MMMMMMM. :) Vortech S-trims are tasty and they're VERY capable. Did yours come with an aftercooler? Also, are you planning on swapping out pulleys for more boost?

;) oh and are you upgrading your brakes?

Joey... perhaps you should put under that picture "This is what my car does NOT look like" ;)

kiddin'... I see a fat FMIC. What front end is that?

oh and are those RH C2's?

Originally posted by cintron

Joey... perhaps you should put under that picture "This is what my car does NOT look like" ;)

kiddin'... I see a fat FMIC. What front end is that?

oh and are those RH C2's?

actually it isn't my car, but it will be more/less... soon...

its a STOCK 97 front bumper, with a front lip (rs racing i think).

i do have that fat FMIC already, though ;)

not sure about the RH c2's

I can get the frontend for about $150, the lipe for another $100 or so, but I think i'll keep the talon rear/spoiler...

I should dig up a pic of the eclipse widebody kit though, its nice... but way too expensive/flashy...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

lol

but seriously...its on its way here too...195hp 2.0 4 cyl vtec with a 6 speed stick

thats actually not bad... 195hp 2.0 naturally aspirated... and a 6 spd is a nice touch.... too bad teh car is a synonym for RICE.

maybe, they'll have a body kit that makes it look like a NORMAL car... ;)

...some will laugh...even i did when i first got it...so didnt think i'd end up with this car, but now i'm truly glad i did...i havent buffed on cars for like 10 years...lost touch...but here's what i drive but in white...planning to get some additions this summer (fog lights, tint, etc...)

ls_sport_major.jpg