Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta at World Sat. June 29th!!!!

Is Geoge Acosta the man on the turn tables?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is Geoge Acosta the man on the turn tables?

• If yes, why.
    • If not, why.

If you guys have not seen or heard George Acosta perform in Miami down in Level or in the old Days at Shadow Lounge, you have to come see him mix. This man has go the most wicked mixes and transitions that I have ever heard!

It's going to be da BOMB!! If you aren't soaked in sweat just 3 songs into his set, you are just not trying and so you just best go home!. :D

Cheese, Anthem, Cheese, Anthem...

I like the guy and seen him a few times, but there's only so many Anthem's you can hear in a set. But it would be perfect the the World crowd bc there's not once ounce of progressive soul in them.

I saw Acosta at Level in Miami for the WMC this year for the Def Mix party w/ David Morales. I got there for the last 15 minutes of Morales' set which was the main reason why we went. We had already paid the $30 so we weren't going to leave. We found out the Acosta, Level's resident would be closing the party out.

So we figured we would give Acosta a chance and I am still regretting the decision. He was absolutey horrible. You would think he would be on top of his game for WMC but no,

So

This man has go the most wicked mixes and transitions that I have ever heard!

He didnt even mix 2 songs together. It would come to a buildup he would raise his hands like he was giving praise to the almighty and then just drop the next cheesey anthem.

He has got to be one of the worst big name DJ's I have ever seen.

Originally posted by raver1

If you guys have not seen or heard George Acosta perform in Miami down in Level or in the old Days at Shadow Lounge, you have to come see him mix. This man has go the most wicked mixes and transitions that I have ever heard!

It's going to be da BOMB!! If you aren't soaked in sweat just 3 songs into his set, you are just not trying and so you just best go home!. :D

FUCK NO!!!!

DT vs Howells...'nuff said...:cool:

~~~ i had the best time at shitty world last tie acosta was there........it was amazing......i was in such a trance people kept asking me what was i on so they can get some........he did play a few cheesy songs but otherwise he was amazing....but ill still be at danny(squared):shades2: