Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
a1wave

gavin hardkiss - anyone know his music?

Recommended Posts

hey there,

gavin hardkiss is spinning up here tonight and i wanna know if he's good or not... i guess he has a new hawke LP called "heatstroke" on sixdegrees records out in SF...

anyone know his music?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by a1wave

hey there,

gavin hardkiss is spinning up here tonight and i wanna know if he's good or not... i guess he has a new hawke LP called "heatstroke" on sixdegrees records out in SF...

anyone know his music?

Nope but I do have scott hardkiss on mp3. any relation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spins breaks. he's also known as "Hawke". more funky type of breaks much like Rabbit on the Moon (check some of your S&D stuff-there are some Rabbit on the Moon tracks there...they are also from Tampa), anyway, if that sucker passed throug here, i would go see him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

spins breaks. he's also known as "Hawke". more funky type of breaks much like Rabbit on the Moon (check some of your S&D stuff-there are some Rabbit on the Moon tracks there...they are also from Tampa), anyway, if that sucker passed throug here, i would go see him.

You would go see Judge Jules if he passed through town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

oh, he is?

damn i hate it when there is no good dj in town for a couple of weeks and then youve got 2 or 3 passing by the same night

i think calling him good is premature, isnt it? u havent even heard him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

06/19/02 The Phoenix Landing Cambridge, MA

06/20/02 Noca NYC, NY

06/21/02 Sonar Baltimore, MD

06/22/02 Casablanca Alexandria, VA

06/23/02 Artistika Greensboro, NC

06/29/02 SF Pride Border's Booth San Francisco, CA

07/20/02 TBA San Diego, CA

08/03/02 The Edge Night Club Washington, DC

he is here on Sat....the back here on Aug 3rd...nautilus, go to Sonar, check him out and write a review..thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

i think calling him good is premature, isnt it? u havent even heard him

ok,ok..decent..i mean he has to somewhat decent for him to have a cd's out..he has to have some sort of cult following

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

ok,ok..decent..i mean he has to somewhat decent for him to have a cd's out..he has to have some sort of cult following

Decent means having a cd? Anyone can have a CD now, heck even shady could....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

Decent means having a cd? Anyone can have a CD now, heck even shady could....

ok, ok, let me rephrase this...cd from a reputable record company, or semi-repuatble record company..."shadygrooves" the agency that represents shady, is not reputable if you ask me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

ok,ok..decent..i mean he has to somewhat decent for him to have a cd's out..he has to have some sort of cult following

yes yes i have to agree w/ pgiddyiddy here

having a cd by no means says your decent

not to open a can of worms, but oakie has a bunch of cd's, irene, mea, etc etc

vic ur just digging urself into a great big hole:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

ok, ok, let me rephrase this...cd from a reputable record company, or semi-repuatble record company..."shadygrooves" the agency that represents shady, is not reputable if you ask me

nice try to recover, but still no dice

:blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

ok, ok, let me rephrase this...cd from a reputable record company, or semi-repuatble record company..."shadygrooves" the agency that represents shady, is not reputable if you ask me

Thats a good name for a record company tho. I kinda like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×