Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Outside Parties

ReginaP

You'll always have nosy people that swear they know everything about everything and won't hestitate to let others know!!

:rolleyes: These are also the type of persons that only know one side of the story and base their *opinions* on that.:mad:

sounds to me like someones bitter. . .

people like that (the type who have no clue whats going on and butt in on other peoples relationships) are

a) really lonley and just jealous

or

B) bitter that they fucked up their own relationships so they want others to screw their own.

i hate people like that. . .its never good intentions if you're the 3rd party and your advice was never asked for.

:blown:

Originally posted by ReginaP

Do you think it's okay for outside parties to comment on the inside of a couple's relationship when they don't know what's going on? And if they weren't EVER asked and would never BE asked?I don't thiiiiink so.

they can comment on what they say... but that may not be always what is... third party advice / constructive criticism is always a plus... and in something as difficult as relationships all the advice you get is great... im not saying you should adhere to it or do what ppl say but take bits and pieces from everyone and blah... does this make sense??? anyhoo... if it bothers you tell them to mind their biz... good luck.. .

Originally posted by dgmodel

they can comment on what they say... but that may not be always what is... third party advice / constructive criticism is always a plus... and in something as difficult as relationships all the advice you get is great... im not saying you should adhere to it or do what ppl say but take bits and pieces from everyone and blah... does this make sense??? anyhoo... if it bothers you tell them to mind their biz... good luck.. .

Thanks, but it's not something that was said to me or about me ;) It's more along the lines of what my kitty was talking about--people that are bitter and jealous and think they are "better than" my best friend for someone. Keep yo mouth shuuuuut :D

Originally posted by ReginaP

Do you think it's okay for outside parties to comment on the inside of a couple's relationship when they don't know what's going on? And if they weren't EVER asked and would never BE asked?

I don't thiiiiink so.

Sometimes its ok for a CLOSE friend to analyze a relationship, WHEN ASKED, but for an "outsider" to do it is incredibly out of line.

Most likely the reason would be to break up the couple... maybe because of (as you mentioned) jealousy or something...

thats pretty sad, people just don't have respect for people anymore.

Doing something as stupid as putting your $0.02 where it dosen't belong is really assinine....

You would think people would have enough of maturity to let things go, and deal with the consequences of one's actions...

Regina, I'm sorry your friend was targeted in something so juvenille. It's apparent that it was all done out of pure bitterness and resentment...

..any parties affected by this should take into consideration this source and it's credibility...I'm sure after you think long and hard about that, you'll feel better....

Regina... you know i love you girl and you're awesome and whatnot...

but.

:( I'm really mad. Reeeeeeeeeeallly mad.

I was SO excited for a party in the woods or on a beach or something. I was like "WOW maybe she got some really awesome terrace in a building? or snagged a huge empty field?

OH BOY maybe she's throwing the party out on a PIER!!!!

nope. :( you led me on, you teased me and then you slammed the door babes. NOT cool :( I was hoping for some serious outdoor dance action, you tease.

Originally posted by cintron

Regina... you know i love you girl and you're awesome and whatnot...

but.

I'm really mad. Reeeeeeeeeeallly mad.

I was SO excited for a party in the woods or on a beach or something. I was like "WOW maybe she got some really awesome terrace in a building? or snagged a huge empty field?

OH BOY maybe she's throwing the party out on a PIER!!!!

nope. :( you led me on, you teased me and then you slammed the door babes. NOT cool :( I was hoping for some serious outdoor dance action, you tease.

Dude...there's always G's balcony....I loved that balcony!!!! :tongue:

....do i feel another Orgy coming on???? :eek::idea:

**does the midget Happy Dance** :bounce: