Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL*** Kleen@TRUST Meet UP Thread

Are you talking about down where you 1st walk through and pay? Or by the main floor? I haven't been to Trust when they've had a dj spinning in the basement.

HFS is having a BBQ w/ Jimmie's Chicken Shack this weekend somewhere around Penn. Ave. You can probably look it up on their website - I heard about it on the radio. Hold on a minute, I'll find it for you...

Originally posted by lizard23

Are you talking about down where you 1st walk through and pay? Or by the main floor? I haven't been to Trust when they've had a dj spinning in the basement.

I am talking about the main floor. Theres a small room with couches and chair in it.. you know it? if not, we can just meet on the second floor by the bathrooms. either way...doesnt matter...I JUST WANNA MEET YOU, FOR CHRIST SAKES, ALREADY:D

Originally posted by nautilus60

I am talking about the main floor. Theres a small room with couches and chair in it.. you know it? if not, we can just meet on the second floor by the bathrooms. either way...doesnt matter...I JUST WANNA MEET YOU, FOR CHRIST SAKES, ALREADY:D

be sure to wear your chefs hat to Trust tommorrow nautilus

shlongus and nautilus

chefpaul.jpg

Originally posted by nyckitty69

I'm very curious about the people on this board.

Just watch out for the Russians. I am kinda weary about those guys. I think they still have the Cold War going on in thier heads and are about to start WW3 within our own back yards.

Originally posted by therunner

Just watch out for the Russians. I am kinda weary about those guys. I think they still have the Cold War going on in thier heads and are about to start WW3 within our own back yards.

Thats it...Expect KGB at ur doorstep any minute now.

Then Merkie & I & our crew will see nautilus & nyckitty69 at 11:30 tonight by the men's bathroom on the main floor. Hope more of you can make it tonight, but if not we'll be at Club 2001 Sat. night, so maybe we can meetup there too. See you guys tonight!

Originally posted by lizard23

Then Merkie & I & our crew will see nautilus & nyckitty69 at 11:30 tonight by the men's bathroom on the main floor. Hope more of you can make it tonight, but if not we'll be at Club 2001 Sat. night, so maybe we can meetup there too. See you guys tonight!

I won't be there, I have an appointment tonight. I'm only going to Soaked. Where to meet there?

izvanite poshalyista, Russians are cool indeed. Great language and culture.