Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acrylic Nails

HI

ill be going to europe soon and i want to get acrlylic nails done at a nail salon......can someone tell me the following??

the price......

how long they stay on......

what can u do if one of the nails accidentally falls off......

how do u remove them ........

and does swimming in salt water make the glue weaker............

help!!!!!! first time:)

the price 25-30 dollars 15 for maintence every two weeks

how long they stay on..you should get them done every two weeks to avoid infection or fungus and to avoid spacing

what can u do if one of the nails accidentally falls off ...go get it replaced..they only charge you a few dollars

how do u remove them ....soak your nails in acetone, then when you're done wash and scrub your hands with soap and water

and does swimming in salt water make the glue weaker......nope

:tongue:

warning: if you hit them on something IT HURTS BADLY

and second..if you get ink on them...which you prob will...use a little hairspray to get it off, then wash the hairspray off with water

If you are getting acrylic nails for a specific occasion it is okay...but to constantly keep them on really ruins your real nails...

When the tip comes off your nail underneath is very brittle and the texture is gone..

I would suggest just let your nails grow...use a nail hardener and get a manicure every week...this will help them grow.

Believe me I am speaking from experience..I was so upset on how ruined my nails were when the tips came off...

YEA BUT what if one of your nails falls off and theres no nail salon around....give me a quick remedy please......also after their time is over i won't do it again ..ill just take them off but id like to know......once you take them off do your natural nails gave glue on top of them or they have a weird look?????

I had acrylic nails on for over a year and took them off 2 months ago, and my nails still look horrible:mad:

If you get them done go to a real salon, you might pay more money like $60 but its worth it, they dont ruin your nails by taking that power file to them..I wasnt that smart and only wanted to pay the $25 but I regret it now:mad:

Originally posted by colonia

YEA BUT what if one of your nails falls off and theres no nail salon around....give me a quick remedy please......also after their time is over i won't do it again ..ill just take them off but id like to know......once you take them off do your natural nails gave glue on top of them or they have a weird look?????

you can use crazy glue and glue them right back on...

put it this way they dont look to pretty when tehy come off.....imo

OK so i'll probably just have them for a week or two ,,,,,,no more than that.,...will it still fuck up my nails?

anyway is there anything that i can get done at the nail salon with some other type of "fake nails"(besiides acryliuc) that wont fuck up my original nail??

i got my nails off about 2 months ago. they were all my real nails w/t eh acrylic on it, but when i took them off they are so ruined. they are these short lil' stubs now that break at least 3 times a day. if i eva wanna get them back on someone please remind me of wat happens!! i prob should just go and spend the extra money at a real salon. the orientals use that drill and ruin your nail bed and the acrylic at a lot of the places is suppsed to be for your teeth and its illegal in teh US. anywayz, just be prepared that when u get tehm off your real nails will be ruined, even if it is just for 2 weeks!! good luc and have a great trip! :D

Try a gel or silk wrap instead. I have acrylic, but never plan on getting it removed, so I have no complaints. If you only want them for 2 weeks, it's not worth it. The damage won't be that bad, but it'll be enough to make you wish that you hadn't gotten them done. Good luck!