Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Expensive to Be Beautiful..

Ughh.. $150 for my highlights??

At this rate, I'm just gonna stick with my plain ole self. :rolleyes:

Fuck you people with "natural beauty" :punch: LOL.

And don't even get me started on make up and clothes and jewelry and shoes, etc..

It's hard being a girl. :cry:

Originally posted by hoke

I think you're beautiful just the way you are... is that what you wanted to hear? :rolleyes::idea:;):D

That's a pretty weak fucking comeback..Actually, this entire fucking conversation is weak. Here's my take on how it should have went:

Codica3: It's such a pain being a girl, maybe I should just give up on all this pain in the ass grooming and become a millitant bull dyke that wears homemade burlap clothing...

Hoke: I really don't care what you do, as long as I get to stick my woefully underused penis in you during the process.

Now THAT's entertainment.

oh fuck!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this thread took a turn for the worse....yet you know whats so strange?

people will forever be enthralled by thinkin i am the person behind all these crazy sn's like embodiedhate when im really not....yet....the shit that he posts makes me fuckin laugh like hell cause we seem to think alike cause when i read hoke's post i thought the SAME EXACT shit as in "that shit was weak"....oh well...i certainly could care less if ppl waste their time playing inspector clouseau cause i aint got nuttin to say under a different screen name that i wouldnt say under my one and only name, QUOTH.

...btw...sexxyme....your pretty fuckin hot...i distinctly remember a pic of u mad long ago.

Originally posted by quoth

...btw...sexxyme....your pretty fuckin hot...i distinctly remember a pic of u mad long ago.

eh shes alright...nothin ud drive to BK for at 1am in the middle of a ice storm :tongue:

as to being beautiful and it bein expensive..yes it does suck...

everytime i withdraw $ from the ATM i get sad...but then i catch a glimpse of my stunning beauty in the ATM Machine screen and it brings a smile to my face and i think "SERG ITS WORTH IT"

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

eh shes alright...nothin ud drive to BK for at 1am in the middle of a ice storm :tongue:

everytime i withdraw $ from the ATM i get sad...but then i catch a glimpse of my stunning beauty in the ATM Machine screen and it brings a smile to my face and i think "SERG ITS WORTH IT"

:laugh:

No joke i'll drive to Brooklyn at 1am :D

I wish it were remotely possible to have a thread that quoth and emodiedhate didn't feel a need to shit on.

I wasn't trying to dis the girl... I was just trying to point out in a humorous fashion that topics like this scream out for validation, which I find amusing at the very least... people should learn to be comfortable with themselves...

You two on the other hand, seem to make quite a sport of finding flaws in other people... congratulations! You'll go far in life! :aright::rolleyes:

Do these boards have filters? If they do someone please tell me.

(Oh and congratulations on getting a reaction from me, because I know that's the only reason you bothered to post in the first place...)

Originally posted by codica3

LOL I don't think this thread took a turn for the worst.. you have to appreciate the humor that hate and quoth bring to the board.. without them, it would be BLAH.

Aw look,

i have a fan. :love:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

That IS of course if you LIKE the way tranny whores look. I'll take my women clean shaven, thanks.

Originally posted by hoke

I wish it were remotely possible to have a thread that quoth and emodiedhate didn't feel a need to shit on.

I wasn't trying to dis the girl... I was just trying to point out in a humorous fashion that topics like this scream out for validation, which I find amusing at the very least... people should learn to be comfortable with themselves...

You two on the other hand, seem to make quite a sport of finding flaws in other people... congratulations! You'll go far in life! :aright::rolleyes:

(Oh and congratulations on getting a reaction from me, because I know that's the only reason you bothered to post in the first place...)

Ok, time for more translation:

I wish it were remotely possible to have a chance to use my penis on another human being (preferably of the female persuasion) so that quoth and emodiedhate didn't feel a need to shit on me when I attempt to indirectly mac on chicks.

I wasn't trying to dis the girl... I was just trying to point out in a humorous fashion that topics like this scream out for validation, which I find amusing at the very least... people should learn to be comfortable with themselves, and I get a sense of self gratification from pointing this out to them when I'm not crying about my penis.

You two on the other hand, seem to have a knack in finding flaws with my inadequate penis... congratulations! You'll go far in life! :aright::rolleyes:

(Oh and congratulations on getting a reaction from me, because God knows the Amyil Nitrate and hamsters aren't quite jiving with my 3rd input anymore)

quoth, no one gives a rat's cock about what your other sn's are...

i'm tired of seeing every other post of yours be "ohhh, you probably think <random new sn> is me.."

no, no one thinks that, because no one cares... stick your dick back into your colostomy hole, and shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by joeg

quoth, no one gives a rat's cock about what your other sn's are...

i'm tired of seeing every other post of yours be "ohhh, you probably think <random new sn> is me.."

no, no one thinks that, because no one cares... stick your dick back into your colostomy hole, and shut the fuck up.

joe..i shut you the fuck up in the other thread. but nice try..im a very careless person and um...i dont care.

just dont try so hard to fit in.

Originally posted by quoth

joe..i shut you the fuck up in the other thread. but nice try..im a very careless person and um...i dont care.

just dont try so hard to fit in.

lol...

ok, so OT (and on a semi-serious note)... what DID happen to you? I somehow missed that?

Originally posted by bamitsme

embodiedshitbag i see your still out on the boards seeing how many people willl laugh at u....to me your still a towelhead douchebag... peace.

OK bamitsham, let me set something straight for you.

IF you feel the need to use racial slurs, at least use the correct one: Towelhead is a slang term for sihks, a subset (if I'm correct) of the hindu religion, commonly found in India and Sri Lanka. I do believe you meant to call me a CAMELJOCKEY because THAT would be the correct term for people of Arab desent. And as well all know, they're just ALL THE RAGE to hate nowadays.

Next time you decide to fight back, at least get it right fathead.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

I'm Sand Nigger and Proud!! You're a Mick right? Welcome to the party ;):aright:

Fuck yea i am!! im a Mick,nazi,and highlander.

You bring the camels and the concubines...ill bring the booze and potatos.

religious ed:

pay attention little boys....

sikhs wear turbans believe in one god, carry a knife, wear a bracelet, don't cut their hair and all have the surname singh (all true)

hindus believe in lots of gods (elephants, crocodiles etc) but as kind of facets of one spirituality

muslims believe in one god and follow the teachings of mohammed, pray 5 times a day...

you wouldn't call a turban wearing sikh a raghead/towel head.....you would call an arab sheik(pronounce shake) a rag head...think like yasser arrafats head wear.....so that insult was in fact correct....as are camel jockey and sand nigger....

sorry do continue