Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the longest you ever drove without changing oil?

Who are the lazy fucks of the board that cant be bothered with going to jiffy lube or changing the shit themselves and what happened when you were past due for an oil change?

I'll be the first to admit...i do it every 3,000 miles BUT! i was lazy and said eh fuck it..ill go another 3,000 which i will tell you is NOT good for yer car.

I've been at the point where when I go to drain my oil to change it myself .. and a few drops came out.. thats pretty damn bad, but my piece of shit car never seems to die no matter how badly i treat it I HATE IT! FUCK!

Originally posted by augie81

I've been at the point where when I go to drain my oil to change it myself .. and a few drops came out.. thats pretty damn bad, but my piece of shit car never seems to die no matter how badly i treat it I HATE IT! FUCK!

:laugh: :laugh:

hell yea LOVE THE HATE!!

you gotta get introduced to emboidedhate...he will like your mentality.

btw....any car buffs or shitheads know what in fact really could happen to your car if you didnt change the oil? i mean would the engine just bam! completely cease or some other shit?

it'll cease... but thats after a LOT of miles...

they say 3000... most oils go 5000 safe (though i've never tested)... I suppose you could even go almost 10k with good oil... but don't be shocked if you cease up...

With absolutely no oil in the car or even just a drop or two the engine die - it will be totolly ruined - ur best bet at that point would be to cut a whole where your feet are and drive the way Fred Flinstone and Family did - Come to think of it I think my car would actually be faster if i did it that way.. hmm:idea:

Just for saying that, you're car is gonna fucking die tommorow morning RIGHT before work.

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh:

hell yea LOVE THE HATE!!

you gotta get introduced to emboidedhate...he will like your mentality.

btw....any car buffs or shitheads know what in fact really could happen to your car if you didnt change the oil? i mean would the engine just bam! completely cease or some other shit?

Depends on the amount of oil left in the pan. If total degredation has happened (Read: No oil is able to circulate around the block and top end) I'd give you . . oh . . .say 50 miles before that block freezes like bamitsham's brain during calc class. It can differ though. It all depends on the ambient temperature outside and how much power your engine puts out. A four banger is gonna last alot longer than a V8 with no oil, for the simple massive difference in power output.

If it does break down it would be on schedule with every other fucking week it breaks down right before i go to work or before my girl calls me for some sex... wait a second who am i kidding i know damn well i dont have a girl.. FUCK! :(

If it does break down it would be on schedule with every other fucking week it breaks down right before i go to work or before my girl calls me for some sex... wait a second who am i kidding i know damn well i dont have a girl.. FUCK! :(

Changing the last part is easy: Just go down to the Concourse in the Bronx and troll around for a while, there's some chicks down there that are CHOICE. I mean, where else can you go all around the world for 5 bucks and a happy meal?

whats the happy meal? some nice colliflower cock?:confused:

I tried to think of a way to explain this one, but I'm at a loss so..

Requirements to get a cheap whore (actual or perceived, that girl at the bar who will hit the beer bong qualifies..) into bed = 1 - Five dollar Bill and 1- Happy Meal

Requirements to get an expensive whore (Read: girlfriend, wife, highclass call girl, etc...) into bed = 2 - years salary + Several Thousand dollars worth of debt + 100 plus outings to various Top Zagat rated restaurants.

or before my girl calls me for some sex... wait a second who am i kidding i know damn well i dont have a girl.. FUCK! :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

yo the 2 of you clowns need to stop...i am tearin over here and im supposed to be resting up to get better.

so if its been a long fuckin time since you last changed your oil...then when you finally do...how do like make the engine a lil more better? do you change the oil earlier than you usta to get it back into a 3,000 mile change cycle? i obviously dont know shit bout cars cept how to drive em.

..btw...does anyone notice how the sand nigger (embodiedhate) knows so much bout oil?

is your uncle perhaps Saddam? :idea:

If you use Mobil 1 synthetic you can go 15,000 miles, same goes for Redline synthetic oil. Otherwise some car manuals suggest 5,000 - 7,500 for regular driving and 3,000 for dirty/dusty conditions. Since I drive aggressively I change every 3,000 on the dot.

BUT if your car leaks a quart a week like the 1986 shitbox then there is no problem. 4 weeks later all the original oil is gone, simple! Change that shit yourself, save money.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Requirements to get a cheap whore (actual or perceived, that girl at the bar who will hit the beer bong qualifies..) into bed = 1 - Five dollar Bill and 1- Happy Meal

Requirements to get an expensive whore (Read: girlfriend, wife, highclass call girl, etc...) into bed = 2 - years salary + Several Thousand dollars worth of debt + 100 plus outings to various Top Zagat rated restaurants.

Well, I've weighed my options and have come to a conclusion - but first can i substitute the happy meal for some left over steak from last night? If so then the cheap whore IT IS! :aright: .. no seriously can I?