Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is vinyl now arc?????

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lefty5b

first off, the word homo is a derogatory term that is used to refer to a gay person as. you cant call somone a homo and not have them get mad at u. JUst goes to show more of ur ignorance

i am glad that u can tell me that it doesnt happen like that. i am glad that u can speak for my experiences and then call me a liar. who gives u that right. what do u think u r GOD or something and know and see everything.

all i said was that i dont like to club with an abuandance of gay people present, its just not my scene, and u r taking it like i am some kind of homophob. its people like u that misterpet and misconstrue what people say and cause problems over it. so waht if i dont like to party wit gays,(and dont like gettin my ass grabed) dont mean that i dont like or accept gays, i just dont want to be put in that situation so that is y i dont go to vinly, . all that i mean is that i dont like clubs like vinly with an aduncdance of gays. now accept how i feel and repect my point of view.

if DT is gay, good for him, all that i said was that i wish that he would go to another club so that i could listen to his beats. but if he is gay and wants to stay with the gays then so be it. i wont be goin to hear his music.

:hat2:

are u listening to what anyone on here has been saying to you? You haven't a clue and your really annoying

:D

u know what, since all u guys are in love wit gays and love parting with them, y dont u just go to clubs when they have GAY night specifically. of course no matter waht club u go to in the city there are goin to be gays, but i dont go to places where there is an over abuncance, i like to see guys dancing wit girls more then guys. and i have been hit on and had my ass grabed on more then one occasion so shut the fuck up by tellin me that that doenst happen. and how can u take something like that i should take as a compliament, sometimes when fat ugly girls grab my ass that even bothers me. unless ur a hot girl, dont touch me in an sexual way (or unless i know u).

i dont need to be labeled as a homophob cause i dont like being touched by gays.

Gays have not helped make my scene at all, cause my scene are wit a straight crowd.

i go to clubs for the music and to socialize and dance wit girls.

and the SF that u r takin about are probably those friday nites once a month when it is a GAY PARTY cause i go on saturdays when guys dance with girls

u know what, since all u guys are in love wit gays and love parting with them, y dont u just go to clubs when they have GAY night specifically. of course no matter waht club u go to in the city there are goin to be gays, but i dont go to places where there is an over abuncance, i like to see guys dancing wit girls more then guys. and i have been hit on and had my ass grabed on more then one occasion so shut the fuck up by tellin me that that doenst happen. and how can u take something like that i should take as a compliament, sometimes when fat ugly girls grab my ass that even bothers me. unless ur a hot girl, dont touch me in an sexual way (or unless i know u).

i dont need to be labeled as a homophob cause i dont like being touched by gays.

Gays have not helped make my scene at all, cause my scene are wit a straight crowd.

i go to clubs for the music and to socialize and dance wit girls.

and the SF that u r takin about are probably those friday nites once a month when it is a GAY PARTY cause i go on saturdays when guys dance with girls

:stupid: yeah you are extermely annoying. come back when u have a clue

no eddie is absolutely right. i've been a regular for 6 years and many many many of the guys at sf on saturday are bi. it's more on the DL though.

and trust me on this, some of those girls you are dancing with, they might really not be girls. :eek:

yo - listen to asianvixen and eddie on this. they're right. i've been hitting SF for six years too. i'm straight, but have been hit on by guys many times there and at other clubs.

at SF many's the time that i've been dancing with my eyes closed only to open them up and see a circle of muscle boys around me. they don't just grab you and start kissing. more like later come up and start a convo or something. they can tell pretty quick if you're interested and if you're not you'd hardly even know what was going on. i'm sure that a bunch of these peeps you think are all just friendly and telling stories and being fucked up with you are gay guys.

so, this SF is not gay shit is crap. its just less open cause you can't actually BE YOURSELF there without getting some uptight person all upset and proving his heterosexuality. and don't fool yourself: some of the hottest "girls" at SF aren't girls at all.

my experience, no matter at what club, is that gay guys are very respectful. if you show no interest, then its just a bunch of people hanging out and you don't get harassed (which is quite the opposite of what i see between guys and girls at the bar at SF sometimes).

and last point: while you may not like a gay scene, people's point on this thread is that the music and the clubs and the culture of dancing, music, sex and all that stuff that you DO love wouldn't exist if not for the gay community. all things evolve, but its unlikely that we'd have the club scene as we know it today without the roots of it that grew out of this community.

have fun wherever you go - don't go where you feel uncomfortable

peace

• 1 month later...

I am still in shock over the ignorance of that hilarious post. Danny loves the gays? GET OUT. LOL! LOL! LOL! He's the biggest queen out there, and if you didn't know that, get a clue. And I'd hate to stereotype, but I believe that this is where his music gets that beautiful melodic quality (well, along with the hard shit). You're great, though, man, thanks for making me laugh my head off.

lOl.... i just spent however long time readin this whole thread.... i dont post here that often, but often read the things that are in here.... and i must say some of the things i heard and opinions... lol OMG.... funny shit... thanks donnie.... u gave me a good luagh... and dt aint gay....

Originally posted by angelfa

lOl.... i just spent however long time readin this whole thread.... i dont post here that often, but often read the things that are in here.... and i must say some of the things i heard and opinions... lol OMG.... funny shit... thanks donnie.... u gave me a good luagh... and dt aint gay....

Are you fucking dense?

Originally posted by angelfa

Glad you're so amused. we do try as hard as possible to entertain you in particular.

Oh and as for Danny... you really don't pay much attention to anything, do you.

Originally posted by teklord310

Dude,

hehehe, had to do that. Same location, new sound, hopefully liqour license, but they won't accept the SF type. SF will now brand all of their patrons on the upper left arm for FREE! Vinyl will deny entrance to anyone with this mark. Life is good.

an the sign of the mark which will branded on the forehead or upper left arm was read 666 ( :eek: ) those that have that sign shall be admitted to club vie at exit, factory, webster hall etc. preacher.jpg